Guest afsdan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His Hero Is Gone/Uranus

totally forgot about this split.

as far as gray before my eyes, for some reason i loved that band and the band that followed, song of kerman. there is something about those vocals.

also, justin re: culture/kindred, kindred killed on that release. i remember back in the good life days i thought those guys would be huge. i think they failed to produce anything else that lived up to that material.

right on. good releases all around in this thread.

His Hero Is Gone/Uranus

totally forgot about this split.

as far as gray before my eyes, for some reason i loved that band and the band that followed, song of kerman. there is something about those vocals.

also, justin re: culture/kindred, kindred killed on that release. i remember back in the good life days i thought those guys would be huge. i think they failed to produce anything else that lived up to that material.

ok I'll give that one a whirl tonight...what else did they put out? Did you work at/run Good Life?

ok I'll give that one a whirl tonight...what else did they put out? Did you work at/run Good Life?

No. Actually I was in a band that was on Good Life many years ago. It was during the whole s. florida, good life connection that was growing in popularity during the mid to late 90s. I always thought a lot of those bands from there would break here in the states. The kindred stuff is pretty rad as far as I am concerned. It reminds me a lot of culture actually...

No. Actually I was in a band that was on Good Life many years ago. It was during the whole s. florida, good life connection that was growing in popularity during the mid to late 90s. I always thought a lot of those bands from there would break here in the states. The kindred stuff is pretty rad as far as I am concerned. It reminds me a lot of culture actually...

which band?

which band?

i was in skycamefalling.

Faith / Void

Seriously? One person? This is one of the best hardcore records ever IMO.

That being said, I like several of the other things listed in this thread as well especially the shit split. Sort of surprised no one has mentioned the Lemuria/KOLS split.

I love the Lemuria side of that split LP, never got into KOLS though...

Faith / Void is a classic, but I also never got way into either of those bands... Void kinda scares me though.