solid x-mas day

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like you set it on the record and it sort of dusts the record before it gets to the needle. i havent tried it yet but i think thats what it does. it has a roller looking thing and i fine brush at the tip.

Oh that's pretty sweet.

yeah its rad....it also has a dust cover. my other one doesnt and i have been using a pillow sheet to put on top of the unit.

The ladyfriend got me bacon-flavored chocolate, a few different types of fancy hard cider and a new pair of shoes, along with some framed pictures of us.

The family got me a new computer monitor (fucking FINALLY--I've been asking for one for over two years), Cubs-themed car mats, a bunch of books (including a gnarly coffee table-type one about the Clash), Netflix, Starbucks gift card, a new sweater... That's about it.

The ladyfriend got me bacon-flavored chocolate, a few different types of fancy hard cider and a new pair of shoes, along with some framed pictures of us.

The family got me a new computer monitor (fucking FINALLY--I've been asking for one for over two years), Cubs-themed car mats, a bunch of books (including a gnarly coffee table-type one about the Clash), Netflix, Starbucks gift card, a new sweater... That's about it.

bacon flavored chocolate.........i mean i like bacon and i like chocolate.........but together.

bacon flavored chocolate.........i mean i like bacon and i like chocolate.........but together.

I haven't tried it yet but it sounds soooooo good. It's just a chocolate bar but with bacon flavoring, essentially. What's not to like?

Nothing for me.

you must have gotten something for chanukkah?

My family isn't very religious, so thus far we've only acknowledged the holiday one night, as it seems we never have the time.

I got a new camera a few days ago, I suppose that can be counted :P Wish it came with a memory card, as right now, it's just a paperweight.

you must have gotten something for chanukkah?

My family isn't very religious, so thus far we've only acknowledged the holiday one night, as it seems we never have the time.

I got a new camera a few days ago, I suppose that can be counted :P Wish it came with a memory card, as right now, it's just a paperweight.

my sister, mom and i converted to judaism when i was 7 because she researched and traced it in our family history. we always celebrated chanukkah until she got sober and became more of a spiritual being. so i celebrate christmas with my wife and her family.