recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Well god, that is Blairsville. One of the many towns around here that really has nothing to do in.

Wyotech always reminds me of Office Space when I ride by it. I wouldn't go back to Blairsville if I had a choice, either.

haha office space rules.

im going to have to make him take me there to see it one day.

not to spend time, just as a pit stop on the way to pittsburgh.

OMGZ we is neighbors. I don't know why Amish Country didn't process until now.

chyeah!

technically i live in harrisburg, but went to school in elizabethtown, which is pretty much in lancaster.

amish country just sounds so much cooler than harrisburg, haha

next time im in philly we should chill.

and you can introduce me to the stores that sell the vinylzzzzz there!

I'd be totally down for something like that. When I take the Amtrak back home I pass all those places. I take the Amtrak out to Harrisburg to meet my family who lives about an hour south of there.

Well god, that is Blairsville. One of the many towns around here that really has nothing to do in.

Wyotech always reminds me of Office Space when I ride by it. I wouldn't go back to Blairsville if I had a choice, either.

haha office space rules.

im going to have to make him take me there to see it one day.

not to spend time, just as a pit stop on the way to pittsburgh.

Blairsville has a relatively-newer Sheetz. I guess they have that going for them.

chyeah!

technically i live in harrisburg, but went to school in elizabethtown, which is pretty much in lancaster.

amish country just sounds so much cooler than harrisburg, haha

next time im in philly we should chill.

and you can introduce me to the stores that sell the vinylzzzzz there!

I'd be totally down for something like that. When I take the Amtrak back home I pass all those places. I take the Amtrak out to Harrisburg to meet my family who lives about an hour south of there.

awesome!

i drive past the amtrak station everyday, cuz i work in downtown harrisburg. the top part, aka the 'train' station is nice, but never go to the bus station downstairs; it's pretty sketchy lol.

if you ever need a ride from harrisburg to anywhere around here, let me know!

I gotta get new glasses on Monday. Thinking of going with the black rimmers.

Not because its cool, but it just looks better than 90% of the frames that are available. I hate wearing glasses and I found out today I am extremely picky when it comes to picking out frames.

I gotta get new glasses on Monday. Thinking of going with the black rimmers.

Not because its cool, but it just looks better than 90% of the frames that are available. I hate wearing glasses and I found out today I am extremely picky when it comes to picking out frames.

fucking same here. i actually found a sweet ass pair but my insurance didnt cover them. im trying to find them on ebay for much cheaper.

fucking glasses and hats. the hardest things for me to buy.

^^ I see that you have all the essentials for a growing boy: chips & salsa, vodka, red bull, lotion (hmmmm), and video games.

;)

haha Yea I didnt even realize it looks kinda bad having a bottle of lotion next to the bed. Oh well I just use it for putting on tattoos to hel heal. And I wish I was still growing, unfortunately Ill be 26 this week so I think Im stopping at 5'6" :-[