recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

I end up at at least one party per year that has a keg. A couple of years ago I actually bought the keg to entice my buddy to throw a party...he has the pefect kegger house. You're never too old for a keg party.

that depends.. what if the keg is budweiser? i cant stomach budweiser for some reason. it grosses me out. but i would take a keg of guiness!

i dont know usually keg parties here revolve around a bunch of dumbass college kids who wind up getting into fights or making asses of themselves and breaking shit. Now if it was a bunch of adults having one, and it's laxed, maybe a bit wild, and bbq is involved and all kinds of other good food, then that's a bit different. count me in. i can't say no to bbq.

times like these i wish i lived in a house, so i could bbq and invite people over.

Guest kissthesharks
had a party at my house. this is my dad, 3 sister and bro in law

[image]

grillin poolside.

[image]

Why are you not wearing any pants?

I have a couple of me for you, via my facebooks.

This one is of me and my boy Ed at some new Mexican place near where I live:

[image]

This second one is me showing off a little bit, it's me with the award I received at uni, to give it it's full title, The Birmingham City University Media School Award For Excellence In Music Industries 2009:

[image]

I'm done being smug now :)

I was that 20-something year old who hosted keggers. Our house parties were fucking mayhem in Syracuse - usually a fight or 3, always something broken, lots of noise, too often a bonfire that had something that shouldn't be burnt in it, sometimes roof-jumping into snowpiles, and for some reason always coke on the counter in the morning, despite none of us in the house doing coke.

It's no wonder my hands don't stop shaking anymore.