LET ME RUN meet me at the bottom LP photos!

yo yo yo... we finally got the let me run LPs in! so i figured i'd show off my horrible photography skills with some flicks! they look and sound excellent, and once again pirates press pulls off an amazing job with an impossible deadline. god i love those dudes! anyway here goes...

cover deisgn by portland from NORA/FERRET RECORDS. (www.sonsofnero.com)

[image]

printed inner sleeve

[image]

clear wax w/ black and gold splatter. limited to 308... only available at shows / vinyl collective / and eventually whatever is leftover at devildancerecords.com. virgil should be putting these up shortly (next few days). you guys will have first crack at em.

[image]

red wax (they look pink because of my flash) limited to 718... will be available at vinyl collective / revelation / no idea / very distro / interpunk... etc. if you want to help distribute these get in touch!

[image]

anyway hope you guys are having an amazing holiday! thanks again for all the support. •mike/devildance records

Guest genericinsight
barrie. youre really riding for this pink thing. haha.. i mean we can call it pink if you want. im down! attn everyone! scratch the red... hot pink!

Hey, I just call it as my eyes see it! Maybe there's something wrong with the lighting in my house.

In all seriousness, you can keep telling people it's red though :D

Guest builtbycash

I Dig Em Alot. I Got The Demos Back With That Download Card That Came With 59 Sound

I Think They Kinda Got A Thursday Meets That Gaslight Kinda BOSS Thing Going On.

Oh And On The Album Version Of I DON'T STOMP; I BATTLE, Does Brian Fallon Still Guest On It?