Hot Topic Today!!!

Guest builtbycash

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that.. Boulevard Mall is the first one with no clearance, and Galleria for the second? Every now and then I pop into the Blvd Mall but I haven't been into the other in so long, even though it's around the block from where I'm student teaching.

The Boulevard Mall has the clearance and the Galleria doesn't. But the Galleria seems to have a lot more vinyl and stuff in general.

Does anyone here know which, if any Hot Topics in Florida sell vinyl? I'd rather not call each store individually and there's nothing on their website about it.

I think nearly all hot topics sell vinyl. It's not guaranteed that they'll have the sale stuff though. I know the gainesville hot topic only has some HWM and PMFS and gaslight records, none of which are on sale.

Does anyone here know which, if any Hot Topics in Florida sell vinyl? I'd rather not call each store individually and there's nothing on their website about it.

I think nearly all hot topics sell vinyl. It's not guaranteed that they'll have the sale stuff though. I know the gainesville hot topic only has some HWM and PMFS and gaslight records, none of which are on sale.

The one here in town doesn't sell any; either that or the section is so small I've never seen it. I guess I'll have to call around and ask.

just for anyone around columbus ohio

Polaris mall is the place to go for vinyl at Hot Topic

Easton does have some vinyl but it is very limited

If you happen to miss this sale it is something that happens quite regularly. Usually after holidays or other times when malls get crazy like back to school. When the store needs to get rid of their stock from said time they will run the 50% off clearance sale to make room for their new stock coming in. It was awesome working there when this sale was run... you got the 50% off clearance price plus your 40% employee discount on clothes and 20% on music... I would walk out with bags full of stuff for $0.50 a piece.

What's that.. Boulevard Mall is the first one with no clearance, and Galleria for the second? Every now and then I pop into the Blvd Mall but I haven't been into the other in so long, even though it's around the block from where I'm student teaching.

The Boulevard Mall has the clearance and the Galleria doesn't. But the Galleria seems to have a lot more vinyl and stuff in general.

Went to the Boulevard today and they had 4 (YES 4) copies of the Bosstone's Devil's Night Out for $5. There are 3 now.

Went to the Boulevard today and they had 4 (YES 4) copies of the Bosstone's Devil's Night Out for $5. There are 3 now.

Were those in the clearance box? I didn't see those.

A lot of records that are on clearance dont make it over to the clearance rack anyways, some arent even marked as clearance. If the record is more than 6 months old there is a good chance its on clearance. Ask an employee to check the price. Also the same sales and clearance prices are on www.hottopic.com

I was looking for this thread earlier: my own repost.

Went to Hot Topic in Topeka, KS and got:

Off With Their Heads "From The Bottom" white

The Get Up Kids "Four Minute Mile" Pink marbled

Lifetime "lifetime" baby blue marbled

Gaslight Anthem "'59 Sound" black

Lagwagon "I Think My Older Brother..." black

BTMI / O Pioneers!!! split 10" red and white swirl

Against Me! "Disco before the breakdown" clear orange

a Bush CD

They had some Lawrence Arms but no Falcon.