Jane Doe Repress

Guest agnz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Releases that are immediately on our schedule, are posted in our Releases section. Things that are "in the works" are mentioned as such in our News and elsewhere. You can check that out @ www.deathwishinc.com

Honestly I'm not sure what other information you would like.

In this thread I've read that we've given out information too early, and that we haven't given out enough information. As a label we keep the public informed when things of interest are happening in our world. We do this to give visibility to all of our affiliated artists and their projects, and is the job of any record label. Anything less than that would be a disservice to our affiliated artists and their releases. If you know about what we are up to, then I suppose we are doing our job successfully.

Thanks to those who have shown positive interest in this release.

It's a very important one to all of us here. Thanks again.

-J.

All I will say is that for someone who wasn't into Converge's music previously, I got "Jane Doe" from a fellow VC'er during a CD sale he was having and I am now hooked on that damn thing...it's soooooo good...I can see why people always talk about it...

I am pretty psyched about this repressing of the record...I will get it...

i never really liked converge until i traded the EVR merch guy on warped for a copy of jane doe... shit blew me away.

and anyone complaining that he posted info too early.. yer crazy.. this news made my year.. i dont care how long it takes to be released... i can just be happy knowing i wont have to drop $100 on ebay for one

It's funny, I'm a huge fan of Converge but Jane Doe is only 4th on my list of favorite Converge albums. I liked Petitioning the Empty Sky, Forever Comes Crashing and No Heroes better. It seems like I'm the only person on earth who doesn't like Jane Doe best.

Jane Doe is my second favorite next to You Fail Me.

This is a licensed release from EVR.

A licensing party cannot re-license a release to another label (release subletting?), which VC, though an Estore, also is technically.

Thanks for the interest though everyone, it is appreciated.

We will have come interesting variations of the release available.

Specifics coming soon.

-J.

This is a licensed release from EVR.

A licensing party cannot re-license a release to another label (release subletting?), which VC, though an Estore, also is technically.

Thanks for the interest though everyone, it is appreciated.

We will have come interesting variations of the release available.

Specifics coming soon.

-J.