Worst USPS/UPS Experience?

I brought back ~30 pint glasses that I put in a box and then shoved into a duffle bag. I was bracing to open it and hope to find at least half still in tact, but not a single one was broken during the process. I've also never had anything more than split seams or a crease here or there in anything I've ordered through the mail ,and I order a fuck-ton through the mail.

don't ever pack anything you don't want broken when flying... i've heard some nightmare stories about baggage handlers as well.

Didn't American Tourister [sp?] have a commericial years back with a Gorilla as a baggage handler? Probably why all those old suitcases were hard sided...

I've also never had anything more than split seams or a crease here or there in anything I've ordered through the mail ,and I order a fuck-ton through the mail.

I haven't had any problems, either, but then again my front door is a little closer to the street than the one in the video... ;-)

that sucks.. I would be so pissed if that happened to my stuff. I am sure that the people who work for UPS don't have a dream job and get fucked all the time but I worked in some really shitty schools and was fucked by my administration constantly... I didn't smack around my students because of it.

Yea, I don't care how shitty they are treated, it doesn't excuse this behavior. I'd probably chase them down with a baseball bat if I caught one in the act with my stuff. If someone treats you poorly, deal with that person, don't lash out against the rest of the customers.

I hope that happens, and you do, and the driver fucks you up with his giant truck. That way you will learn Automobile > baseball bat, and he will probably learn that while Automobile > baseball bat, not getting raped and stabbed in prison trumps them all.

May be hard to beat this guy...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=056_1230760051

If nothing else, though, it'll keep the notebooks coming from Vinyl Collective...

i think if i ever saw an USPS or UPS employee do something like that, i may actually kill them. i can always use the guarantee of "it was a crime of passion your honor! i love my records and i am very passionate about that. if you can't see that, well, EAT A BAG OF FUCKING DICKS YOU OLD MUTHAFUCKA!!" that's just my way. oh, and having the USPS lose 10 packages of mine in 08. fucking cunt mailman.