toughest to collect?

I agree with ericxthexred. Every color of every HWM, ISIS, or Against Me record probably hits eBay at least once a year. There are records that I'm looking for that aren't necessarily worth a ton of money that you NEVER find for sale, eBay or otherwise.

The Misfits is impossible to collect considering the acetates and mega-rare Glenn's friends only sorta colors.

No offense but $8,000 for a 7" that the seller seems to know jack shit about it ridiculous. How many of these were made and why is the black worth (currently) over 16 times the yellow?

2000 yellow were pressed and only 25 black vinyl copies were made. i dont think it has anything to do with the labels.

Do you think any fan has a complete collection?

I doubt it, I would be impressed if someone did. I have around 55 releases and I feel like its a huige colelction but then I start looking at everything I dont have...wow

It would be a shame to spend that much on a record and not go all the way.

bad religion are pretty damn hard to collect, namely due to:

1. no solid pressing info on anything really. i see new variations of stuff pop up and am like 'fuuuuck, add another to the list'... combined with #2, this is a pain in the ass...

2. the amount of euro bootlegs that are around is nuts, i mean, lots of bands from that era got bootlegged, but none nearly as much as BR when you count their LP's and 7"s

3. they have been around for a long ass time, and have been popular for much of that same time, so people have been collecting their stuff for years

4. since they've been around, their fan base is very scattered age wise, so im trying to outbid a bunch of 20/30/40 year old people who have had careers and a good chunk of $$$ to save up during their lifetime thus far... i simply havent had this opportunity, so get outbid constantly

I think Hot Water Music
*COALESCE*i think anything on no idea is close to impossible. look at coalesce, against me, etc. absurd colors and presses. i am currently working with sean ingram from coalesce on the vinyl page for crashandbang.com, the coalesce fansite. i talked to him for a couple hours about the different presses, colors and numbers and we came to the conclusion that nobody on earth, and i mean NOBODY, even sean, stacy, nathan, jess, james, jr. will ever have all the vinyl released and it's their band. no idea does ridiculous presses. some of the odd shapes for "last call for the living" are limited to 1 COPY. WHAT THE FUCK. so i think coalesce is impossible. you can't find those records anymore, but for the record, i love no idea records a whole fuckin' bunch