Polar Bear Club "Sometimes Things..." vinyl news!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, My band got to meet up with these guys a few years back, and they are some of the best guys in hardcore today and the band totally kills. My band was going to play a show with them about a month ago, but we had to cancel but me and some of the other guys drove 4 hours to the show any way because they are that damn good, one of the best birthdays ever!

After a few shows of playing with these guys we quickly figured out that we should always go on BEFORE them hahahaha

Super amped on some PBC wax, waiting for this was like waiting for some damn CIS records

Respect to PBC and rochester/upstate hardcore

I like B9, and love how they are progressing these days...I don't like the random rare color thrown in orders/packages. Its kinda a bummer when you have to shell out extra money on Ebay cause you weren't lucky enough.

Anyway, still pumped to see this on vinyl -- finally!

This is killing my NFG collection!

im not really into a lot of the old bridge 9 stuff, but some of my favourite bands right now are on bridge 9 so this is a great addition. i wouldnt say i love this band because ive only heard whats on their myspace, but ill pick up the album when it comes out and hopefully enjoy it

I highly doubt that the Redder the Better will be coming out on vinyl. I think it's great that STJD will be coming out on vinyl. I know there was some tie-up with their old label Red Leader. The guys have been writing for some weeks now, so bank on them just looking forward, rather than backwards.

On a personal note, I'm just fucking stoked for these guys. I've been good friends with them (and their original members) for some years now. I got to go on their first east coast tour with them after TRTB was released. it's so overdue for this band to get recognized.

If you're really good at digging up stuff on the internet check out "Marathon", "Achilles", "Tamiroff", "Hedaya", etc. these are all bands that they were in before this band.

"Hollow Place" is definitely my fave track on there as well...also diggin' on "Another Night in the Rock" and "Burned Out in a Jar"

Yeah I also really liked Burned Out In a Jar, and after just reading the lyrics, I like it even more.

Band fucking rocks. Cannot wait to see them support Gaslight in a few weeks, and then play a headline show in March. ;D

• 2 months later...