PO: Murder City Devils' represses

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "S/T" LP colored vinyl

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "Empty Bottles Broken Hearts" LP colored vinyl

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "In Name and Blood" LP colored vinyl

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "Thelema" 10" colored vinyl

I am so fucking stoked for these represses. I have been bugging my Subpop rep for quite some time and I am so glad that these incredible records will again see the light of day. Although we haven't received all the details, we will be getting at least 50 of each record (trying to get more). They are all on marbled color vinyl and it is pretty certain that these will go out of stock soon.

The band are doing a tour down the west coast in February and who knows, maybe they will do more. I got to see them play a bunch of times but one of my favorites was their show with American Steel and Botch at the Bluebird theater.

I tried to get a test pressing on this, but they said the band keeps all that stuff. Get a copy or pay ridiculous prices on ebay later.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I don't care about multi colors or multi pressings.

I got lucky and loki traded me that 7" for a test pressing

Aye...I lucked out about 3 or 4 years back before they began gaining momentum again and Gabe (their roadie) was selling their shit on e-bay so I just shot him an e-mail and bought quite a nice slightly rare lot straight from him

Got a pink copy of BBEH, Yellow copy of Self-Titled, the double etched b-side botch split, INAB w/ the stencil (and a bonus stencil), a pink copy of Thelema, a couple of posters, and the At the Drive-In split on clear gold

I was pretty stoked on it

I flew out of Atlanta for the first Reunion show and it was about that much...but I didn't have any place to stay when I got up there, hung out in an airport for a few hours trying to book a hotel or find a hostel...totally worth it though. At anyrate don't have the funds for a the trip this year which bums me out