New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones pressing info

Sorry to keep asking everyone for pressing info. But I have checked the label's site, webstore, and deadformat, and the closest I could find was DF saying 2000 on white. But I know it was also pressed on red, and DF has a picture of a blue one. Anyone know the pressing info??

ps, anyone looking to buy Sticks and Stones on vinyl, it is available in the Drive-Thru records webstore. I just ordered one.

ask that drive thru intern who posts on here, now. haha.

haha, what if he was the one who put the stickers on the back corner. that would be rad

what if he mentioned something about putting one sticker in the bottom left corner for only one record. you know everyone would flip trying to get it.

i bit the bullet and ordered the s/t and sticks and stones. it was 32 bucks, and while shipping was ridiculous, it's usually around 30 bucks when i order from VC (cheaper shipping, more expensive records) anyway, and i really should have both of these records. warm nostalgia.

additionally, a repress of sticks and stones has never been announced, so who knows how many of these are available. they've been "out of vinyl" for sticks and stones forever, so don't sleep on this.

i bit the bullet and ordered the s/t and sticks and stones. it was 32 bucks, and while shipping was ridiculous, it's usually around 30 bucks when i order from VC (cheaper shipping, more expensive records) anyway, and i really should have both of these records. warm nostalgia.

additionally, a repress of sticks and stones has never been announced, so who knows how many of these are available. they've been "out of vinyl" for sticks and stones forever, so don't sleep on this.

Did they just get more Sticks and Stones? I just ordered, but it was the first time I ever checked the store and they had it.

I had a feeling they would be back in stock. Whenever they run out of a vinyl, they take it off the site...like they did for Say It Like You Mean It and Rooms Too Cold. But for the Sticks and Stones, it said it was Out of Stock. They just needed to switch it to In Stock...or something like that.

totally...i also love the first from the screen...

man id kill to own a copy of its all about the girls....ive got a burned copy..but man thats just not the same

I have a copy of that one that Ian's brother gave me when Fiddler first put it out. Him and I had a class together in college and at the time I had a show on the school radion station. He gave me the cd to play on the show...ah the memories...