We are Snowed In Vinyl Collective Update

Guest admin1338560633

We are in the middle of a pretty gnarly snowstorm. I made it to the office fine, but it took a lot longer than normal. Hopefully everyone else makes it here safely. I have a few updates for everyone:

* I will be posting the Fake Problems' pre-order shortly. We will have a test pressing contest, an exclusive color, and copies of another color.

* I am waiting on Subpop to give me the go ahead to add more Murder City Devils in our store. I know we already sold out of a few of them. Should know in a few hours.

* Pretty shortly (in an hour or two), we will be posting pre-orders on 5 vinyl titles from Eyeball (Thursday "waiting", My Chemical Romance "I Brought You My Bullets", Astronautalis "Pomegranate", An Albatross - "The An Albatross Family Album", and the United Nations vinyl that many of you have.

* We are going to start a Staff Recommends section and I will be submitting one this week. It should be pretty sweet.

* Gonna have the new Bon Iver ep this week.

* Waiting on word back from Doghouse/Lumberjack to give me the go ahead to post the Get Up Kids something to write home about pre-order.

* Got in the Fake Problems dream team 7" and the Inernational Superheroes of Hardcore 7" (not sure why this showed up so late). those will all ship today.

* Working on pre-orders for Drag the River, Jon Snodgrass, and Stereotyperider for tomorrow.

that is all for now although I am sure there wil be more to mention soon.

Nice....I can't lie, I may buy this but I'll probably just do it from VC because if I got one of the 100 on white (highly unlikely) I'd sell it. I'm not THAT excited for this album.

he's being honest! get 'im, boys!

serious question (top serious): how is VC getting some of the 100 white copies if it's an eyeball store exclusive?

Anyone know the pressing info for Thursday it just say white and clear on the eyeball site?? Virgil will you be getting in both colors???

500 of each color