Tonight I Shit My Pants (Now with Picture!)

dont worry man I did a lot of fucked up things tonight too

eddie's such a drunk he shit in someone else's pants...now that's talent

jodie-foster holmes (cory) shit in someone's washer once...

i crapped my pants once in 2nd grade.. not because i fucked up but because the teacher wouldn't allow me to go until after the social studies portion so i just crapped my pants on purpose... she got repremanded for not letting me go...

you know who doesn't shart? ladies

I have never met a women who admitted it anyway

False.

Are you married? If not, when you get married you learn all sorts of stuff that women do that you'd be better off not knowing....sharting is one of them. They just don't talk about it like guys do.

I've always kind of assumed that. ;D

I once sharted really bad at work, like past the point of throwing the boxers out and taking it from there. I told my boss that i was sick from food poisoning or something, and that i needed to go home. He insisted on driving me home himself.

It was snowing that day, and he and I both had the windows of his car about halfway down.

dont worry man I did a lot of fucked up things tonight too

eddie's such a drunk he shit in someone else's pants...now that's talent

jodie-foster holmes (cory) shit in someone's washer once...

i crapped my pants once in 2nd grade.. not because i fucked up but because the teacher wouldn't allow me to go until after the social studies portion so i just crapped my pants on purpose... she got repremanded for not letting me go...

What an amazing rapid fire of kickass shitting tidbits.

And chicks do shit their pants/dresses/bathing suits. They just don't start internet threads about it. And therein lies the proof that they are smarter than we are (just kidding - women are stupid).

crapped myself about a year ago...it happens

funny story, was sitting on the couch at my parents house. Ripped ass, my dad says "One Day, You're Gonna Shit Your Fucking Pants if You Keep Farting Like That All The Time Damnit"...

Literally, later that day (2 days before Christmas '07) shopping for presents...at the mall...w/ my Girlfriend...rip-ass...and shart, run/hobble to the bathroom...wad up the undees, finish my business, chuck the boxers...Went to the Gap..."tried on some pants" and stole some boxers...I hate when my father's right

crapped myself about a year ago...it happens

funny story, was sitting on the couch at my parents house. Ripped ass, my dad says "One Day, You're Gonna Shit Your Fucking Pants if You Keep Farting Like That All The Time Damnit"...

Literally, later that day (2 days before Christmas '07) shopping for presents...at the mall...w/ my Girlfriend...rip-ass...and shart, run/hobble to the bathroom...wad up the undees, finish my business, chuck the boxers...Went to the Gap..."tried on some pants" and stole some boxers...I hate when my father's right

this story rules. i can almost see your face when it happened, and that you were more upset your dad was right than that you shit your pants.

pure genius.

Last time I remember shitting my pants was when I was 4 or 5 years old. Last time I pissed my pants, though, I think I was around 12 or 13, and it only happened because I was in the middle of playing some real-time strategy game on a dial-up BBS that I had to pay for, and I didn't want to miss my turn by running upstairs. Whoops!