interpunk sucks

So I am trying to buy a couple of RX Bandits records on interpunk. The cheapest shipping they offer is $9! For two records! I went directly to drive thru's website and the cheapest they offer is $6 for just one record (the resignation)! I went to MDB records to try and buy and the battle begun from them and it was $10 to ship directly from them! I really wish that these records were on vinyl collective. Guess I have to bite the bullet. Sorry about the bitch fest but I hope someone else doesn't experience the same atrocities that I did!

Dude, I ordered a Latterman LP as part of an order and they said they'd have it in stock in 3-6 days. 10 days later I sent them a message asking when the hell they should have it and they sent this:

"The Latterman LP is an Interpunk Direct item, sent directly to us from the band or small label. Because of this I can't say when the item is expected to be in, but we have reminded our supplier to get us more ASAP. If you'd rather not wait for this to come back in stock, you can always cancel it"

Seriously, if you don't know when it's coming in why say 3-6 days. The thing is it's not even the LP's I really wanted it's just to kind of round out my Latterman set. Booo.

over the years ive used interpunk quite a few times, and I do agree that their customer service fuckin sucks!!!! a while back I ordered one of the MFAGG 7", I entered an off number on my credit card and they wrote me about it, I wrote them back instantly and the next day they wrote me back saying they are all sold out, I ordered this 7" the first day it went on sale and was probably one of the first people to of ordered it, I have not ordered a thing from them since. Thats why I like Vinyl Collective, customer service is top notch, never had a problem with them

and people are surprised by this?

anyone who claims to have items they dont, simply to look bigger, or make their catalog expanded is no good. even if they didnt charge out the ass for shipping.

no order should ever be "backordered" what a stupid fucking concept. why accept someones money for something you dont have, and dont even know if youll be able to get.

Dude, I ordered a Latterman LP as part of an order and they said they'd have it in stock in 3-6 days. 10 days later I sent them a message asking when the hell they should have it and they sent this:

"The Latterman LP is an Interpunk Direct item, sent directly to us from the band or small label. Because of this I can't say when the item is expected to be in, but we have reminded our supplier to get us more ASAP. If you'd rather not wait for this to come back in stock, you can always cancel it"

Seriously, if you don't know when it's coming in why say 3-6 days. The thing is it's not even the LP's I really wanted it's just to kind of round out my Latterman set. Booo.

I'm waiting on the same Latterman LP. I think I've canceled more orders with them than I've actually had go through at this point.

It sucks when interpunk has exclusives like the clear version of the new Cute Lepers LP, then you're forced to go through them or pay ebay prices later.

i guess thats part of the reason why i dont worry too much about getting every color/version of records, or at least can wait until i come across it in some used bin eventually.

jade tree sucks on shipping as well. $9 for one fucking record.

Its partially Jade Tree as they've outsourced to Merch Direct.

When it comes to shipping I can understand a small label charging a little bit higher since they don't have sophisticated systems. But Interpunk has no excuse for their inane shipping prices. Look guys I like record, I want them quickly but I'd rather pay $2.50 for media mail. That said if you go priority you do get around the problem of people claiming their packages haven't arrived since you get a tracking number.

I really like interpunk. They usually have what I'm looking for and, yeah, the shipping is pricy, but it arrives at my door quickly. I've never had an issue with Interpunk customer service and my order always shows up in perfect condition.

They're 100% better since they figured out what an LP mailer was.

It sucks when interpunk has exclusives like the clear version of the new Cute Lepers LP, then you're forced to go through them or pay ebay prices later.

i guess thats part of the reason why i dont worry too much about getting every color/version of records, or at least can wait until i come across it in some used bin eventually.

Very true. I think the Cute Lepers are the first band I've really tried to get all of their releases...and I'm not sure why.