Juno soundtrack coming out on orange vinyl Feb. 18

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the kinks and cat power had the best songs on it. michael cera can't really sing... but no biggie. cuz the guy's hilarious. but i think that adds to the "charm" of that last scene.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. Without the Kinks, Cat Power and a couple others this soundtrack would be garbage. Overall, it wasn't that great of a movie. Michael Cera was funny for all 7 minutes he was in the movie, but that doesn't make up for Juno's annoyingly smug hipster attitude and know-it-all one liners.

I really wish The Life Aquatic Soundtrack was on vinyl.

I would be stoked for any Wes Anderson soundtrack released on vinyl.

Dude, I need to get this. I never buy DVD's or movie memorabilia, but I need to get all the Juno stuff I can. I love this movie!

you should email the fox searchlight promotional team for this movie. i did, and they sent me 4 t shirts and a pen, free of charge. i also have the original 27"x40" double sided poster for this. i havent seen any of the full size teaser posters for sale, though (that is if they were ever made)...

Dude, I need to get this. I never buy DVD's or movie memorabilia, but I need to get all the Juno stuff I can. I love this movie!

I saw a preview screening of this and at the end they gave out a shirt to everyone who attended, I can't imagine they'd be that hard to find/obtain.

Definately on board for buying one of these.

I saw a preview screening of this and at the end they gave out a shirt to everyone who attended, I can't imagine they'd be that hard to find/obtain.

i really wish i got a most fruitful yuki t shirt. i know they were also giving out orange tic tacs that had a sticker of the teaser poster (of juno's belly... "expected this december" or whatever it says) on it.

i really wish i got a most fruitful yuki t shirt. i know they were also giving out orange tic tacs that had a sticker of the teaser poster (of juno's belly... "expected this december" or whatever it says) on it.

Damn, I didn't know about either of those. Those would be cool things to have for sure. The T-shirt I got was a "Dancing Elk Lake Condors" gym shirt.

Basically an instant Paulie Bleeker costume, just add sweatbands.

you should email the fox searchlight promotional team for this movie. i did, and they sent me 4 t shirts and a pen, free of charge. i also have the original 27"x40" double sided poster for this. i havent seen any of the full size teaser posters for sale, though (that is if they were ever made)...

Score! What's the email?

i love it.

It's basically Lola vs. Powerman and a bunch of Indian tunes.

Yes this is a awesome soundtrack to a awesome movie. There is only 2 kinks songs on the soundtrack, 1 rolling stone song and then the majority of the tunes or from a Indian Artist called Satyajit Ray.

I have not heard the Juno soundtrack or seen the movie but it looks good. I think I will pass on a Kimya Dawson soundtrack, I loved the Moldy Peaches but I can do without her solo stuff. And who ever said it will go away, thats retarded, that lo-fi folk scene has been around for a long time, its not going anywhere, either is noise.