Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Her Space Holiday.. man I remember loving one song they did a few years ago, but I lost it, and I have never listened to anything else. I considered buying an LP of theirs a couple weeks ago but thought I'd wait til after the holidays.

buy the album "the young machines" i promise you wont be disappointed. every song is amazing.

This is my about halfway complete completed Tooth & Nail Records collection. I missing a bunch of stuff that is still available for the fact that i tried to hunt down alot of the oop stuff first.

A Bunch of my vinyl is at my bros house and my moms house in ohio, so im missing about 35 records to add to this. but here it goes!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

some small but complete collections

Look Mexico (i have the VC exclusive of Gasp Asp on the way)

[image]

nice! Working on this myself, only need a black LP and I'll be set. Ultra complete and I need a gasp asp test press, but it's looking doubtful on that unless I somehow grab one through VC, we'll see...

Where did you get it? And it's more of a trans. orange than yellow.
I bought from a site owner getting rid of alot of their vinyl. Paid 60 bucks for that one, the catch test and the blue catch the foxes.

There was one on ebay not too long ago, they spelled mewithoutyou wrong and it only went for like 10 bucks.

Where did you get it? And it's more of a trans. orange than yellow.
I bought from a site owner getting rid of alot of their vinyl. Paid 60 bucks for that one, the catch test and the blue catch the foxes.

There was one on ebay not too long ago, they spelled mewithoutyou wrong and it only went for like 10 bucks.

Really? Fuck me.

Her Space Holiday.. man I remember loving one song they did a few years ago, but I lost it, and I have never listened to anything else. I considered buying an LP of theirs a couple weeks ago but thought I'd wait til after the holidays.

buy the album "the young machines" i promise you wont be disappointed. every song is amazing.

Yea, that's the one I was looking to buy.

Not really a collection photo, I just like how it came out with the new vinyl gorillas :)

[image]

damn i love that blue/gray vinyl gorilla! dont really like the clear or black but still pretty cool. i dont think i could drop the 55 bucks for a figure though.

are they making any new ones or is it just those 3 colors?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic