Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

CRINGER:

[image]

only missing a couple colors that I know of... and "The Big One" comp LP, "Songs About Trees" comp 7", and some other comp LP (but all of those songs are on releases I already have). Forgot I had the Thing That Ate Floyd 2xLP comp...

I planned on doing J Church next, but I have too much to lay out. Maybe when I complete it (one day). :)

[image]

Death is Not Glamerous - Demo - True North (black, #344/500, 1st press-brown cover)

Death is Not Glamerous - Demo - True North (black, /407, 2nd press-dark cover)

Death is Not Glamerous - Demo - True North (Euro Tour Cover, #36/93)

Death is Not Glamerous - Undercurrents - Dead and Gone (clear blue, /300, Pre-Order)

Death is Not Glamerous - Undercurrents - Dead and Gone (black, /700, 1st press)

Death is Not Glamerous - Undercurrents - Dead and Gone (gold, /500, 2nd press)

Death is Not Glamorous - Undercurrents - Dead and Gone (Uk-Tour Cover, #73/100)

Death is Not Glamorous - Undercurrents - Dead and Gone (orange, /300, 3rd press)

Death is not Glamorous / Another Year - Split - Soulcity (black, /?)

Death is not Glamorous / Down and Outs - Split - Dead and Gone (yellow, /500)

Death is not Glamorous / Down and Outs - Split - Dead and Gone (purple, /500)

Death Is Not Glamorous - Soft Clicks - Dead and Gone (purple-clear, /325)

Death Is Not Glamorous - Soft Clicks - Dead and Gone (black, /665)

V/A - Let it Ride Fest 2007 - Let it Ride (black, /270)

Death Is Not Glamorous - Demo - Vinyl CD

Death Is Not Glamorous - Demo Tape

Death Is Not Glamorous - Soft Clicks Tape - Quiet Still Dead Recorde, /200

Death Is Not Glamorous - Soft Clicks Tape - Quiet Still Dead Recorde, /200

Puma - XR Sneaker - DING Soft Clicks Special Edition, /50 (no... not really ;) )

Incoming:

A Tribute to Kid Dynamite - Box Set - 3x dLP, /75

Death Is Not Glamorous - Soft Clicks - Dead and Gone - 2nd Press

Here are two complete satanic surfers collections. Both from the netherlands. One is from a good friend of mine.. When are you gonna post yours MRC??? :D

[image]

[image]

ohw and Rodrigo, the singer of ss is back on vocals in the band called atlas losing grip, pretty cool songs: http://www.myspace.com/atlaslosinggrip

i would kill for this. nice one dude.

Thanks aviolentworld! This collection was the most fun for me to collect, I had so many cool suprises about records that I didn't know excisted. And ofcourse because some are pretty hard to find.

Ohw and looking at these two pictures makes me wonder if there are three colors for the Hero of our time LP. Orange, Peach and Pink... The record label says there are only two colors, but I can definitely see three.

Ohw and looking at these two pictures makes me wonder if there are three colors for the Hero of our time LP. Orange, Peach and Pink... The record label says there are only two colors, but I can definitely see three.

You took the words right from my mouth. I have no idea about this release, are they hard to track down?

You took the words right from my mouth. I have no idea about this release, are they hard to track down?

You don't see them often. The last one I saw one ebay was like 1 or maybe 2 years ago..and that was the orange one, never seen the pink one on ebay. You can try and contact Genet records, maybe they have some left...

yeah i never knew of the Pink version until i saw Paals collection post. I got lucky and found the orange copy used in a Gainesville record store for $1.99. i was so happy to get that!

The seven hate / ss 7" on white is pretty hard to find. there was one on ebay a few months back and it went for about $40. that was the 2nd one i have seen on ebay in about 6-7 years.

yeah i never knew of the Pink version until i saw Paals collection post. I got lucky and found the orange copy used in a Gainesville record store for $1.99. i was so happy to get that!

The seven hate / ss 7" on white is pretty hard to find. there was one on ebay a few months back and it went for about $40. that was the 2nd one i have seen on ebay in about 6-7 years.

You got it for 1.99? haha, that's so awesome :D.. I'm glad I found the seven hate split on some french site for 5 euro I think.

yep I won it!!

yep I won it!!

Good for you! thats a great 7"!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic