Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Does anyone have a Movielife collection to throw on here? I have a decent one, just never got around to taking photos.

I have the full movielife collection. I will try and get it up by monday or so. It's pretty sick.

I wanna see this. I have a lot of movielife, but def. not all. None the less, I need less than I have, haha.

that fat collection is sweet. pure dedication right there.

But do you really like everything your bought? Or do you buy them just have a complete FAT collection.

I tried having a lookout records collection once. It was pretty good, and today I find great irony and relief that so many great bands pulled out from Lookout. made me realize how pointless that kind of collecting was.

But Fat on the other hand does have a distinct sound..

that fat collection is sweet. pure dedication right there.

But do you really like everything your bought? Or do you buy them just have a complete FAT collection.

I tried having a lookout records collection once. It was pretty good, and today I find great irony and relief that so many great bands pulled out from Lookout. made me realize how pointless that kind of collecting was.

But Fat on the other hand does have a distinct sound..

You make a very good point.

To be honest, i have bought each one of these records through the webstore or pre-order from Fat, with the exception of nearly all the recs in the first/top pic. I have always been into the 'Fat Sound' and have always been happy to spend my cash on their next release. Granted, i haven't been a massive fan of everything they put out but I have always given each record a few listens when it drops through my letterbox...I still consider them a label worthy of my support (whether they actually need it anymore is another point ;))

Thanks for all the comments & i'll try to get some 7" & Fat classics up someday soon.

I have the full movielife collection. I will try and get it up by monday or so. It's pretty sick.

I wanna see this. I have a lot of movielife, but def. not all. None the less, I need less than I have, haha.

Pretty sure this covers it

[image]

anybody see something I'm missing? Maybe that Face or Kneecaps came in something else than black? I don't think it did but maybe. DF board has the pressing info on the Split wrong. It only came in clear. LTD 500

wanna kick down some knowledge on white 7 inch?

That's the self destruct #9 of 100 from initial records. They made just those 3 colors of that 7. black red white. Red out of 450, black out of 750 I think. Only the white is numbered. And it's just a sticker of the paper sleeve.

Hey dude, thanks for the pm. This looks amazing. I think deadformat has another color listed of 40 hour... maybe red or blue, IDK. I've only seen in person the two you have. This is amazing. This collection is great man, very jealous.

That's the self destruct #9 of 100 from initial records. They made just those 3 colors of that 7. black red white. Red out of 450, black out of 750 I think. Only the white is numbered. And it's just a sticker of the paper sleeve.

Hey dude, thanks for the pm. This looks amazing. I think deadformat has another color listed of 40 hour... maybe red or blue, IDK. I've only seen in person the two you have. This is amazing. This collection is great man, very jealous.

40 hour only came in green marble and white. 1000 were pressed, 900 green, 100 white. Not sure what's with df. They have the split pressing wrong too. Weird. thanks!

I believe that fat collection is missing As the Eternal Cowboy on white, or am I just making shit up?

Hey, i have the white version too but thought the pink looked better in that photo. I also have the Dark Purple variant of Longest Line, Pic Disc variant of HoFX, Transparent blue with balck smoke variant of This Sinking Ship, and the TBR LP on Green with black smoke.

Posted by tellallyourfriends on Oct 1, 2009, 11:08pm

Sept 27, 2009, 12:56pm, billybob wrote:My complete Fat Wreck Colored Vinyl collection:

Photoshopped

...Er, no.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic