Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

i still have a couple test presses for Better late than never, and the hannunkah 7"

i think wasted Days was Pressed on Vinyl But I'm not 100% sure I've Never Actually Seen One, and Better Late than Never 2xLP version I've wish i picked one up cause now it seems to be out of Print

Oh and I am Definitely Interested in those Test Presses Flood

Wasted Days was pressed on vinyl, but the track listing is a little different and there are different versions of the tracks on the vinyl.

Vinyl track listing:

1. "This Is the Night" (alternate version)

2. "Don't Break My Heart"

3. "Fifteen"

4. "Information Error" (alternate version)

5. "Wasted Days" (extended version with dub)

6. "Tales of the Rugaroo" (remix of "Tales of the Mongoose")

7. "A Fifth of Slack" (remix of "Made Up My Mind")

8. "Old Days" (alternate version)

9. "Remember When"

[image]

From top left to bottom right:

DEADLY SNAKES - I'm Not Your Soldier Anymore

DEADLY SNAKES - Love Undone

DEADLY SNAKES - Ode To Joy

DEADLY SNAKES - Porcella (A Bird in Hand) - double vinyl

DEADLY SNAKES / SPACESHITS - split

DEADLY SNAKES - I Can't Sleep At Night - double vinyl

ANDRE ETHIER (lead singer solo project) - Running of the Bulls - numbered 154/300

DEADLY SNAKES - Real Rock 'n' Roll Tonight - numbered 403/500

Slapstick - proper releases

[image]

Left to right, top to bottom:

- split 7" with Tommyrot

- S/T test pressing #4/5

- S/T original pressing

- Crooked 7"

- Superhero 7" first pressing on red vinyl

- 25 Songs repress test pressing #2/4

- 25 Songs repress

- Superhero 7" second pressing on black vinyl

- Superhero 7" second pressing on red vinyl

- Superhero 7" second pressing on cream/yellow vinyl

- Lookit! cassette

- Lookit! cd

- 25 Songs cd

Slapstick - compilation appearances

[image]

Left to right, top to bottom:

- Misfits of Ska cd

- Skankin' In The Pit cd

- Mailorder is Fun! cd

- Mailorder is Still Fun! cd

- Planet Mini-Van cd

- Achtung Chicago! Drei 12"

- Skankin' In The Pit 12"

Comps they appear on that i don't have yet: (album title - "song they have on the comp")

- The Dillinquents - "growin' up growing dumb"

- Spawn of Skarmageddon - "the punks"

- American Skathic II - "johnny"

- It's a Ska Luncheon, Pick it Up - "the man" and "my only friend"

- Mulletcore - "there's a metal head in the parking lot" (drive thru records)

- Ska Sucks - "almost punk enough" (liberation records... this one is on cd AND vinyl)

the other slapstick releases i'm looking for are ones i'm not even sure exist, to be honest. i've just heard of them existing through other people, though i've never actually seen pictures. they are:

- Demo tape #1 (nate b ... my way ... stanley ... the punx ... the geek ... alternative radio)

- Demo tape #2 (my way ... the punx ... the geek ... alternative radio ... i hate girls)

- Superhero 7" with boxing kids cover but NO "superhero e.p." written in the bottom left corner

- Superhero 7" TEST PRESS

- Crooked 7" with the supposedly 'original' cover, where "crooked e.p." is written across the bottom and "slapstick" is across the top, instead of the other way around which is what most people are used to seeing.

- Crooked 7" TEST PRESS

- Tommyrot split 7" TEST PRESS

SO, Sooooooo jealous!!

I recently acquired one of the last pieces for my Cult Ritual collection minus tests for now (and tape demos...kinda)...I will snap a photo of the collection in the next couple of days, as I have to dig for things.

If anyone has a copy of the white w/black blob mailorder LP (/100) and wants to help a brother out, shoot me a PM so we can wheel and deal. I would be willing to trade a screened cover You Fail Me (/80) for one...maybe...anyways, here is the list:

Tapes:

Cult Ritual - Demo II - (2007) - White - Ltd to 75

Cult Ritual - Live At Side Two - Drugged Conscience (2009) - Black - Ltd to 200

7"s:

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Burrito (2007) - Green Marble - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Youth Attack! (2008) - Clear - 1st Press - Ltd to 500 (x2)

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Youth Attack! (2008) - 2nd Press - Ltd to 500

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - Green - 1st Press - Ltd to 100

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - 1st Press - Ltd to 400

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - Red - 2nd Press - Ltd to 100

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual EP - Drugged Conscience (2008) - 2nd Press - Ltd to 400

Cult Ritual - Holidays - Life's A Rape (2009) - 1st Press - Single - Ltd to 250

Cult Ritual - Holidays - Life's A Rape (2009) - 1st Press - Single - Sleeve Variation - Ltd to 250

Various Artists - The South Will Rise Again - Cowabunga (2009) - Test Pressing - Ltd to 13

Various Artists - The South Will Rise Again - Cowabunga (2009) - Swampy Brown - 1st Press - Ltd to 100

Various Artists - The South Will Rise Again - Cowabunga (2009) - 1st Press - Ltd to 400

12"s:

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - Red w/Black Blob - 1st Press - Tour Press - Ltd to 200

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - Flesh - 1st Press - Ltd to 700

Cult Ritual - Cult Ritual - Youth Attack! (2009) - Brown - 2nd Press - Ltd to 500

Finished Movielife collection with white 40 Hr Train and white demo tape

[image]

By null at 2010-08-18

i didn't know that 40 hr. was on white, too. cool collection, man.

40 hr train on white is the first 100 out of 1000 of the pressing, 100 white, 900 green marble, all numbered in the matrix.

Minor Threat LP collection!

PICTURED:

-Every pressing of Out of Step (except for the two different test pressings, which I'll never be able to afford!)

-Every pressing of their S/T LP (minus the red cover "made in the UK" and the $8.00ppd green cover variant)

-The 3 different lyric sheet inserts used in the various Out of Step pressings and the S/T lyric sheet

-An original promo flyer for Out of Step

Minor Threat LP collection!

PICTURED:

-Every pressing of Out of Step (except for the two different test pressings, which I'll never be able to afford!)

-Every pressing of their S/T LP (minus the red cover "made in the UK" and the $8.00ppd green cover variant)

-The 3 different lyric sheet inserts used in the various Out of Step pressings and the S/T lyric sheet

-An original promo flyer for Out of Step

+1 Jaw dropping!

My growing, but still incomplete Weezer collection.

You've got most of the releases, especially if you're not going for color variants. I'm going to post an updated picture of mine after the rest of this year's =w= releases come out.

Yeah, but I've got the hard ones left, the French and UK Undone singles... as well as the borderline impossible to find Troublemaker Remixes 12".

You've got most of the releases, especially if you're not going for color variants. I'm going to post an updated picture of mine after the rest of this year's =w= releases come out.

Yeah, but I've got the hard ones left, the French and UK Undone singles... as well as the borderline impossible to find Troublemaker Remixes 12".

WeezerCollector has a couple copies of the French Undone; might be able to get one from him. The UK Undone pops up on Ebay all the time; should be able to score one for >$25. Troublemaker: Remixes? Yeah, good luck. Karl was doling out some copies to people that could get him rare things he didn't already have.

40 hr train on white is the first 100 out of 1000 of the pressing, 100 white, 900 green marble, all numbered in the matrix.

where did you get that pressing info from? drive thru?

The record's matrices has the number etched in. My green 40hr train is numbered 216 or 218 / 1000, the white if I remember right is 56 / 1000.

WeezerCollector has a couple copies of the French Undone; might be able to get one from him. The UK Undone pops up on Ebay all the time; should be able to score one for >$25. Troublemaker: Remixes? Yeah, good luck. Karl was doling out some copies to people that could get him rare things he didn't already have.

Yeah, the Troublemaker Remixes one is going to suck. You got yours off craigslist right? If you did, I e-mailed that guy and tried to buy just the remixes record, I should have just bought the whole damn lot and not tried to cheap out, heh.

Yeah, the Troublemaker Remixes one is going to suck. You got yours off craigslist right? If you did, I e-mailed that guy and tried to buy just the remixes record, I should have just bought the whole damn lot and not tried to cheap out, heh.

Yep, bought the lot for $75 and re-sold the rest of it for $60. Good math.

Yep, bought the lot for $75 and re-sold the rest of it for $60. Good math.

Did that guy ever say how he ended up with a copy of that in the first place? I believe that craigslist posting was the first we'd ever heard that record even existed.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic