Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Who wants to sell me the Stories Of The City Mouse 7"?

[image]

there are 2 different versions of the attic tapes repress. i think the earlier versions of the repress came w a small hole 7", while the later version came with the large hole. although not 100% positive of which came first but i bought mine when they first came out and it came a w small hole while all the ones i see on ebay now have the larger hole. not sure how much of a completist you are but just though that was something worth noting..

MRC, the two covers are the USA (On Atlantic Records) pressing on the left and the Euro (sony/dragnet) pressing on the left. And I do collect comps and have a few but didn't have time to snap pictures as I was leaving my dad's place. here's an old pic of my comps: [image] Ive added a few since then, including a City of LA test press.

I missed out on the suffer test sadly... ive been on the road the past 3 weeks driving from LA to richmond but Frank messaged me about it after it had already sold (to him!). I would have loved to have it as it is my #1 record of all time but im glad it went to another awesome dude on here. best band!

and at afsdan... i know of MAYBE 10 copies of american lesion on vinyl... i know there are probably more (id guess it was a press of like 500 to 1000 maybe?) but i rarely ever see it.

wow Keevhren, always great seeing that collection. No punk rock dong 7 inch on grey?

5th picture down that I posted... below the two Broken 7"s ;)

Also, i totally forgot to post my bootleg LP's (i didnt have time to take pictures of them, so below are the old pics of them, obviously with some other records mixed in that i did take pictures of... either way, now pictured is everything I have except for two records at my mum's place in the UK)

[image]

[image]

[image]

i think i completed this.

anything i miss ?

:)

Yu,

This is awesome. I love that record.

What are the two variants with the different covers? I think one of those is from the benefit show, but what's the other one?

thanks josh.

top of the left is sound and fury 07 press and the middle of the left is callum robbins benefit show press.

cal/callum robbins is son of j robbins (jawbox)....

:)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic