Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I'm pretty sure you outbid me on one of those copies of YFW on ebay, not sure if it was blue or white. But you saved me, I was able to eat that week in not winning that auction, haha.

I wouldn't be surprised...it hasn't been the first time either I have outbid someone here or someone has outbid me for a record...it's all good...

As long it doesn't get childish to the point where I receive an eBay message bitching on how I outbid you...like one I received recently...it wasn't from any VC member that I know of...

That's pretty lame about that message. I feel if someone outbids me they wanted just that more, or I was at work, haha. But anyways your Brand New collection is rad. I need to take an updated picture of my Chuck Ragan collection, my friend got me a copy of Feast or Famine on purple at the fest but still hasn't given it to me and I got a copy on blue in transit.

That's pretty lame about that message. I feel if someone outbids me they wanted just that more, or I was at work, haha. But anyways your Brand New collection is rad. I need to take an updated picture of my Chuck Ragan collection, my friend got me a copy of Feast or Famine on purple at the fest but still hasn't given it to me and I got a copy on blue in transit.

where did you found that blue one? Matt from No Idea told me they all went to Chuck

why is it that all brand new collections are shown in like 15 different pictures instead of 1 group one

cause they work like the planeteers, if you bring them all together, you summon jesse lacey. and no one wants a depressed lead singer hanging around all the time.

If I wanted a depressed lead singer moping around my house I'd rather summon Robert Smith.

cause they work like the planeteers, if you bring them all together, you summon jesse lacey. and no one wants a depressed lead singer hanging around all the time.

If I wanted a depressed lead singer moping around my house I'd rather summon Robert Smith.

both would be alright w/ me.

Guest nickman

red sparowes - at the soundless dawn. have other releases but too lazy to take pics right now

[image]

clear w/ smoke (robotic empire, /100)

white/white (hypertension, /99)

clear/clear (hypertension, /150)

clear/black (hypertension, /20)

test pressing (robotic empire, /10)

red sparowes - at the soundless dawn. have other releases but too lazy to take pics right now

[image]

clear w/ smoke (robotic empire, /100)

white/white (hypertension, /99)

clear/clear (hypertension, /150)

clear/black (hypertension, /20)

test pressing (robotic empire, /10)

just getting into this band, good stuff. what else do you recommend besides every red heart?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic