Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

took these a few days ago, probably going to do a few more today. nearing the end, slowly. just dreading laying out all my harmless, mutant pop and snuffy smile stuff.

[image]

88 Fingers Louie - 80% complete. Missing a few color variants and a comp or two.

[image]

Apocalypse Hoboken - 82% complete. Missing an LP, a color variant and two comps.

[image]

Automatics - 81% complete. Missing a few comps and color/cover variants.

[image]

Back of Dave and Prozac Memory - Both complete to my knowledge. No members shared, though both were from central-eastern MO.

[image]

Bollweevils - No more than 80% complete. Missing mostly compilations, and I have no idea how many colors of the 10" split with The Freeze exist (or other Strange releases, for that matter).

[image]

Cletus - Complete to my knowledge.

[image]

Connie Dungs - 81% complete. Missing two comps and a few MP variants. Also not including the Turntable 7" on MP which may or may not ever get released.

[image]

Jon Cougar Concentration Camp - No more than 68% complete. Missing a few MP variants, EPs and LPs. Also looks like I forgot to include the Suburban Voice comp in this pic.

[image]

Larry Brrrds - 92% complete. Missing their hard to find Eastown 7". Typically, if most of a band's output is via comp I would not include them in here, but all of their comp tracks were exclusives.

[image]

The Letterbombs - 83% complete, but I'm going to call this one done. Only missing two variant colors of the ASG comp, and their submission is just a Minor Threat cover. To make up for that, I have a digital copy of their unreleased album.

[image]

Lynyrd's Innards - 78% complete. Missing a few colors, a few comps, and the highly sought after heart-shaped split with Groovie Ghoulies and Slingshot Episode.

maybe more coming later today. maybe not.

took these a few days ago, probably going to do a few more today. nearing the end, slowly. just dreading laying out all my harmless, mutant pop and snuffy smile stuff.

[image]

88 Fingers Louie - 80% complete. Missing a few color variants and a comp or two.

[image]

Apocalypse Hoboken - 82% complete. Missing an LP, a color variant and two comps.

[image]

Automatics - 81% complete. Missing a few comps and color/cover variants.

[image]

Back of Dave and Prozac Memory - Both complete to my knowledge. No members shared, though both were from central-eastern MO.

[image]

Bollweevils - No more than 80% complete. Missing mostly compilations, and I have no idea how many colors of the 10" split with The Freeze exist (or other Strange releases, for that matter).

[image]

Cletus - Complete to my knowledge.

[image]

Connie Dungs - 81% complete. Missing two comps and a few MP variants. Also not including the Turntable 7" on MP which may or may not ever get released.

[image]

Jon Cougar Concentration Camp - No more than 68% complete. Missing a few MP variants, EPs and LPs. Also looks like I forgot to include the Suburban Voice comp in this pic.

[image]

Larry Brrrds - 92% complete. Missing their hard to find Eastown 7". Typically, if most of a band's output is via comp I would not include them in here, but all of their comp tracks were exclusives.

[image]

The Letterbombs - 83% complete, but I'm going to call this one done. Only missing two variant colors of the ASG comp, and their submission is just a Minor Threat cover. To make up for that, I have a digital copy of their unreleased album.

[image]

Lynyrd's Innards - 78% complete. Missing a few colors, a few comps, and the highly sought after heart-shaped split with Groovie Ghoulies and Slingshot Episode.

maybe more coming later today. maybe not.

Very nice! no oblivion collection?

Also for the Back of Dave collection on your DF you wrote that you weren't sure if the photocopy version of the BOD/Walker split was the 1st or 2nd pressing. I believe it is the 1st pressing because I have a test pressing of it and it comes with the photocopy cover.

No Empathy / Das Kapital collection (Complete except for the v/a - bread... 2xLP)

[image]

what are the two to the right of the JFR comp? dumpsterland and fungus among us? also, you are missing achtung chicago zwei. i just scored that in a trade and it's on the way from japan right now. helps with both no empathy and the bollweevils.

took some pics

astpai (complete minus tests)

[image]

astpai - heart to grow - blue/500 with silkscreened cover 18/100

astpai - scavenger - babyblue/200

astpai - on your own/200 handnumbered #54

astpai - split with flatliner - orange/250

dtm - 12" (only african elephants testpress missing to complete it 100%)

[image]

dtm - 7" (only tour 7" testpress missing to complete it 100%)

[image]

storage

[image]

took some pics

astpai (complete minus tests)

[image]

astpai - heart to grow - blue/500 with silkscreened cover 18/100

astpai - scavenger - babyblue/200

astpai - on your own/200 handnumbered #54

astpai - split with flatliner - orange/250

dtm - 12" (only african elephants testpress missing to complete it 100%)

[image]

dtm - 7" (only tour 7" testpress missing to complete it 100%)

[image]

storage

[image]

very nice DTM....but technically aren't you missing the Euro test of the WFI 7"?

Also you are missing the new comp benefit LP they are on (which i believe has 3 or so variations)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic