Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

The White Stripes - a few Jack White related items as well...still short some 7" and a few LPs...plus it never stops coming out....

Sorry if the big pics made everything f-ed up....

I have 2 of the 3 mislabeled conquest 7"s still sealed if you want them.

No thanks, all 3 in the picture are the sealed mislabeled ones. I guess I gotta get the correctly labeled ones, lol.

That Whites Stripes collection had to be pieced together when those things were released or it had to cost a whole ton of money.

I have been piecing it since each release was released. Started in 99. I didn't have a ton of money back then so I passed on the first single for 40 bucks (now 120+), the second single for 30 or 40(now 200), it takes 2 7" for 10 (now 60). WHOOPS! Most are direct from the labels on release but many are ebay too.

Also forgot to include the 10" colored bootleg and that orchestra based release from last year.

Scott, I can't tell in that picture. How different / similar are the 2 Highly Refined Pirates on green? Pretty noticeable up close?

The second pressing green is more marble, while the third pressing green is more translucent.

I messed this up -- what I meant to say is the second pressing green is more translucent, while the third pressing green is more marble.

Guest scriptedrain

The second pressing green is more marble, while the third pressing green is more translucent.

I messed this up -- what I meant to say is the second pressing green is more translucent, while the third pressing green is more marble.

Ahh ok. Thanks!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic