PO: THURSDAY "Common Existence" LP w/ download cou

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THURSDAY "Common Existence" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/EPI870092

Thursday are back with their debut for Epitaph, an album I am really excited to hear. Thursday has always represented a wave of bands that were doing something different and interesting and unfortunately have inspired a lot of terrible bands to play music. I really liked their album for Victory and liked their major label records, but I am most interested to hear how this album shapes up. Interestingly this album comes out on their 10th anniversary. It also comes with a download coupon which is great to see Epitaph doing.

Although the CD comes out in February, the street date on the vinyl is March 10th.

• 4 weeks later...
Thursday also started selling this on the road early. They had it last night in Vegas for $15.

indeed they did. picked it up along with a shirt. record is gatefold and looks pretty snazzy. sadly, the d-side is not what geoff had said. the etching is of the dove logo 4 times, not the lyrics to the last song. still looks boss, and im stoked to have it because it really is a great album. my favorite since war all the time for sure.

also, band was fucking tight as hell as usual and the show was good fun.