Friday the 13th remake

fixed that for you.

In what way? It didn't use MTV quick editing, was respectful of the source material, had the best suicide I've seen outside of Japaneses horror flick in years, had creative gore, and a well done wrap around store. Outside of the lingering memory of how you're not supposed to like remakes of anything what didn't you like about it?

I can get behind this...

fixed that for you.

In what way? It didn't use MTV quick editing, was respectful of the source material, had the best suicide I've seen outside of Japaneses horror flick in years, had creative gore, and a well done wrap around store. Outside of the lingering memory of how you're not supposed to like remakes of anything what didn't you like about it?

Agreed so completely!

Jason X had quality kills, and in the end, that's all that really matters to me.

I always wanted to see him kill someone by beating them with another person, and this movie gave that me. And right after boobs too!

that rules! and equally as good is the frozen head in liquid nitrogen + smash on the edge of the counter.

I still giggle thinking of how awesome of a kill that one is.

i just can't see this being any good.. but i always tend to watch them anyway... i don't think there was a "FRIDAY THE 13th" i liked past "Friday The 13th in 3d".. after that, it just got progressively worse.. as do most of the horror series. I"ll still watch this.. hell i gave "TCM" a chance loved it. :) THen was surprisingly let down by "the hills have eyes" :(

Jason X? really? come on. Jason was like a giant cyborg and it was ridiculous. it's the only one i don't own. I CAN'T GET BEHIND THAT! ;)

Freddy vs Jason i liked, however. am i alone in liking this one?

on the description of this "remake", it says "re-imagining" which makes me wonder wtf they're trying to do with a new movie. my friend is bitching because Jason was just a drowning kid in the lake in the first one and his mom killed everyone. it wasn't til later when Jason became the villain. still going to see it and still curious. i always have hope for horror/slasher movies, even if they're terrible and disappointing more often than not.