Sign here if you buy vinyl to hang on your wall

AlexH.

i like the fun colors i didnt even know they made vinyl still but then i saw paramore on the warped tour and they had these little vinyl with there song misery business on it and so i bought one cuz i LOVE PARAMORE. i dont have a vinyl player but i put it on my wall with a nail.

[image]

It looks cool, like retro.

Sometimes I really wonder if the Simpsons hadn't been as good/influential as it has been, if we would never have been subjected to Fall Out Boy. I can only imagine, they would have had a crappier name and failed as a band and then we wouldn't have to endure them at all.

Also no offense alexH, but your room looks like it belongs to a 12 year old girl

Sometimes I really wonder if the Simpsons hadn't been as good/influential as it has been, if we would never have been subjected to Fall Out Boy. I can only imagine, they would have had a crappier name and failed as a band and then we wouldn't have to endure them at all.

i dont listen to fall out boy, so i dont remember where i heard this, but there was an interview forever ago where one of the members said that they had no idea who fallout boy was, some kid yelled it as a suggestion at one of their shows before they had a name and they thought it sounded cool. as that was always their one redeeming quality to me, i lost even more interest.

i dont listen to fall out boy, so i dont remember where i heard this, but there was an interview forever ago where one of the members said that they had no idea who fallout boy was, some kid yelled it as a suggestion at one of their shows before they had a name and they thought it sounded cool. as that was always their one redeeming quality to me, i lost even more interest.

That is correct.

That or blame Fueled By Ramen.