Lego Pirate Ships PICS!

my parents used to buy me legos for all the holidays of the year. i had a SWEET working train set with like 6 cars i think. eventually, they stopped buying them for me though because i "put them together too fast" meaning i'd open it the night i got it, and it would be done in less than 2 hours, even if it was a huge intricate thing.

i never understood that logic, especially if i played with them afterward (which i did) but i guess i just started my next collection. at the time, that was michael jordan jerseys.

yeah, i know what train you are talkin about! thats a rad one...that ones actually worth alot...the harry potter train was pretty rad too

Wow... such an extensive collection, Randy. I give you props.

I was pretty big on the Legos as a kid... I recall putting together a Pirate set, back in the day, but it definitely wasn't one of those ships.

Did you say your pirate set was complete? Not that I'd suggest selling them or anything, but I imagine their value as a whole would be pretty impressive, down the road.

i miss legos. Most of today's Legos are already prebuilt bullshit. by the way, your collection is amazing!

thanks dude! next i was thinking about building the really big other pirate sets, all the fortresses and that...if i do i will take pics...i have close ups of the other ships, just didnt upload them...the other ships are: Cross Bone Clipper, Renegade Runner, Imperial Flagship, carribean clipper

awesome! would like to see that too, good luck with the other sets. i remember when i was a kid, i had a couple of water sets, like fishing boat sets and all that. And i used to build huge towers of legos, that was a couple feet high.

Wow... such an extensive collection, Randy. I give you props.

I was pretty big on the Legos as a kid... I recall putting together a Pirate set, back in the day, but it definitely wasn't one of those ships.

Did you say your pirate set was complete? Not that I'd suggest selling them or anything, but I imagine their value as a whole would be pretty impressive, down the road.

yeah, my pirate collection is complete, besides the few new ones that were released over the holidays, still need to get a few of those...but all the ones from the original serioes that ran from around 1989-1997 i have them all plus the ones given away and sold at legolland...to be honest, the value of the collection is beyond belief now! the future i assume would be even more...i never plan to sell though, they mean to much to me, especially all the work it took to hunt down