7" of the month subscriptions question

Guest admin1338560633

Well if the artists involved are the same ones mentioned in the "under the influence series", then I'm totally down.

here is what I have so far

Ben Nichols / Jon Snodgrass

Chad Price / Rocky Votolato

Fake Problems / Look Mexico

William Elliott Whitmore / Josh Small

Chuck Ragan / Tim Barry

O Pioneers / New Bruises

?Cory Branan / Austin Lucas?

LaGrecia w/ ?

American Steel? (need to talk to these guys, this might not happen)

Bomb the Music Industry w/ ?

Teenage Bottlerocket (might not happen, depends on a few things) and I am trying to do a split with Dead to Me

Limbeck w/ ?

I am thinking that we will do subscription for the rarest color (out of 200 or maybe 300) and then the rest of each pressing would be available ala carte.

what do you think?

I would buy into this sub. Sign me up.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think $75-$80 total would be a good choice...if you break it down to $4 a 7" at 12 7"s would be $48 plus about $2.20 a 7" for shipping would be $27 (rounding up). totaling to around $75 which i think is a great price for total coast to USA/Canada...

Does that sound right?

That sounds pretty fair to me. I was worried that it would get to be around $95 ppd, which is like, $8 a record, after shipping. But $75 total sounds good.

75 PPD for a full year is not too bad, I would pay it if I enjoyed any of the bands. I would also be willing to pay more if the pressings were good. The last club I joined was 30 for 6 months but the vinyl it self was too thin and cheap feeling.

I will try to stay around the $75 total mark. And the records will be heavy duty, not thin. We don't like thin either. The person who suggested gatorpaks, we actually started using those when we saw that fat was using them. they work out really nice.

thanks for all the feedback. Everything is coming together nicely. Just spoke to teenage bottlerocket and they are going to record when they come to denver which should be sweet!

I will try to stay around the $75 total mark. And the records will be heavy duty, not thin. We don't like thin either. The person who suggested gatorpaks, we actually started using those when we saw that fat was using them. they work out really nice.

thanks for all the feedback. Everything is coming together nicely. Just spoke to teenage bottlerocket and they are going to record when they come to denver which should be sweet!

OH SNAP! TBR!!! That sealed it for me.

i like the idea of being able to get them individually as i wouldn't buy a subscription since there's only a couple of releases i'd consider buying out of the lot.