7" of the month subscriptions question

Guest admin1338560633

where do I have to sign? ;D 60$ +shipping is def. ok

I had the chuck series as well...what I disliked about it was , that there where so much colors....and even so they weren´t really that color...I mean like for example #7 was just grey or grey w/color....

A really freaking color would be awesome!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

I think one of the 7"s should be the music that was on MTB POI bonus cd that came w/ the first pressings of it. That would be pretty rad to have.

I want this so bad. I'd also be down to subscribe, I just need to start saving money.

The only issue I would forsee with ordering the series is that VC puts out a wide variety of music, and there's a chance I might only be interested in some of the artists involved. At least with sets like the Sub Pop, Chuck Ragan, Fat series, you had a fairly good idea of what kind of music you would be getting. I am definitely not opposed to hearing new music, but if I'm going to shell out maybe $80+ with shipping, I would want to have an idea of the artists involved.

Yeah..I think knowing before hand or buying them seperate is a copout...

We are all collector nerds...presonally know that this is a series...I couldn't just buy 1 or 2...I'd need them all or my head would hurt...

I'm stoked on this...

As for mtb....as much as I like that bonus disc..I think one of these 7" should be a mtb one...but with houston we have uhoh on a and the game needed me (dalek remix) on b....since those are both not on any regular(or limited) mtb release...and I really like them better than the demos and the pos remix on the bonus disc...

Since this series is all new recordings and seems mostly acoustic...maybe a mtb 7" could be a gift for subscribing?

Just all ideas...kinda runon...lol

Well if the artists involved are the same ones mentioned in the "under the influence series", then I'm totally down.

here is what I have so far

Ben Nichols / Jon Snodgrass

Chad Price / Rocky Votolato

Fake Problems / Look Mexico

William Elliott Whitmore / Josh Small

Chuck Ragan / Tim Barry

O Pioneers / New Bruises

?Cory Branan / Austin Lucas?

LaGrecia w/ ?

American Steel? (need to talk to these guys, this might not happen)

Bomb the Music Industry w/ ?

Teenage Bottlerocket (might not happen, depends on a few things) and I am trying to do a split with Dead to Me

Limbeck w/ ?

I am thinking that we will do subscription for the rarest color (out of 200 or maybe 300) and then the rest of each pressing would be available ala carte.

what do you think?

Well if the artists involved are the same ones mentioned in the "under the influence series", then I'm totally down.

here is what I have so far

Ben Nichols / Jon Snodgrass

Chad Price / Rocky Votolato

Fake Problems / Look Mexico

William Elliott Whitmore / Josh Small

Chuck Ragan / Tim Barry

O Pioneers / New Bruises

?Cory Branan / Austin Lucas?

LaGrecia w/ ?

American Steel? (need to talk to these guys, this might not happen)

Bomb the Music Industry w/ ?

Teenage Bottlerocket (might not happen, depends on a few things) and I am trying to do a split with Dead to Me

Limbeck w/ ?

I am thinking that we will do subscription for the rarest color (out of 200 or maybe 300) and then the rest of each pressing would be available ala carte.

what do you think?

I would buy this in an instant, even if some of the maybes don't come through.

limbeck and papermoons

I would be down with that. Or Limbeck and The Playing Favorites.

Any chance you might be able to get MTB? I liked momentumlost's idea of doing a bonus 7" for the subscription. Chin Up Chin Up or The Loved Ones would be pretty sweet too.

loved ones would be pretty sweet!