PO/TP:KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so virgil, do i understand this correctly? in the description are you saying the band doesn't plan to press a cd at all, or just that it won't be sh/vc releasing it?

from our initial talks, they plan to find a bigger label down the road, but don't have any immediate plans to do a cd. I was planning on talking to their manager today because man, i would put out their cD if they want one. I fucking love this band.

i didn't think it was that bad.
yeah but youre from canada, no? i'm not used to 8.00 shipping. for fucks sake i've paid less for LPs from europe.

take it up with the us postal service, they charge me $8 to send a double LP with gatefold packaging. $15 to Europe. I would love to charge less, but I also don't want to lose money on shipping.

Did the all 3 package sell out? It is no longer on the store.

it did sell out, but I noticed that 2 people checked out twice by accident so there are 2 more sets available now.

And for those of you waiting for the rainbow transparent, we are nearly sold out of those too. do not wait much longer.

Guest baseball
what does the rainbow trans look like?

There's a link to a .pdf on like the 3rd post of this thread.

I've been listening to that mp3 non stop, one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. Just ordered the Rainbow Milk last night. 8-)