Clarity vs Jane Doe

jane doe is an epic record whether you dig their music or not. a landmark record in the genre

Eh, it's good, but I don't think I'll ever listen to it again. My tastes are more refined and that genre doesn't sit well w/ me anymore. I could listen to "Clarity" every day of the week still though.

man, i hate it when people slag on aggressive music as "beneath them" or "less refined" than other things. it's cool if you're not into it, but you don't have to belittle it.

back on topic, jane doe in a landslide. jimmy eat world is just not my thing at all.

Eh, it's good, but I don't think I'll ever listen to it again. My tastes are more refined and that genre doesn't sit well w/ me anymore. I could listen to "Clarity" every day of the week still though.

man, i hate it when people slag on aggressive music as "beneath them" or "less refined" than other things. it's cool if you're not into it, but you don't have to belittle it.

back on topic, jane doe in a landslide. jimmy eat world is just not my thing at all.

I don't know why you quoted me and made your comment. I never slagged on aggressive music. I referred to my tastes, not the music itself.

Reading, it works.

Jane Doe, hands down.

something tells me that they are going to have 432 differnt varients (omg purple splatter /77)

that's bothering me already, and it hasn't even happened! :)

Deathwish has never done this before, I don't see why they would now. I'm guessing 4 or 5 colours.

I don't know why you quoted me and made your comment. I never slagged on aggressive music. I referred to my tastes, not the music itself.

Reading, it works.

Well you did refer to your tastes as 'refined'. Probably a bad choice of wording on your part as that implies that it's beneath you.