• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a girl once broke my nose during sex.

true story.

headbutt right to the face.

a new form of blood play......

kinky

she was what one could term a "live wire" she would get super animated and arch her back in weird ways when she was getting into it, and she was on top on me and i sat up and kept on doing what i was doing, and then bam her head goes back and nails me right in the face. i didn't think much of it at first. mainly cause i had a six pack in me, i finished my business and went to the bathroom and saw my nose pointed in a way it really shouldn't have been, went "hey adrienne, my nose isn't supposed to be going to the side is it?" we go to the hospital. doctor asks how it happened, i say "occupational hazard" and leave it at that.

why the fuck does she feel like she deserves absolution when she fucked with your buddy so badly?

"i know what i did was terrible and its my fault, but i know that we are meant to be together and i will always love you and ill never stop loving you and youre the only one for me" bla bla bla something like that.

but really usually its more like "I LOVEE YOU AND YOU HATE MEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"