Fake baby making lady

doogie

Ok seriously, is it just me or does anyone else get absolutely LIVID hearing anything about this lady? It just keeps getting worse and worse. 14 kids? Single? On welfare? Really?

This chick is bananas

I looked for a thread but I couldn't find one, so I apologize if there is already one out there.

Agreed. I think she did it to get a show on TLC.

yea I heard all sorts of things about how she was mostly doing it for the publicity, and she charged a shit-load for the first interview.

also, it's come out that places like diaper manufacturers and baby food makers aren't sending her anything (free stuff) like they usually do to people in those situations.

people like this make me sometimes wish the government would step in and make this shit against the law. dumb bitch, i really, really hate people who blatanly have more kids than they can support on their own. two or three is one thing, but there is no way she can give all these kids the attention they deserve and need so they dont become assholes with problem later on.

^^ Good, she's just being opportunistic in a horrible horrible way, and the kids will pay for it. TV's already maxed out on big family shows. As much as I'm not a fan, at least Jon&Kate and the Duggars have jobs are and functional members of society. Sure the Duggars are some weird cult/sect, but at least they pay taxes.

^^ Good, she's just being opportunistic in a horrible horrible way, and the kids will pay for it. TV's already maxed out on big family shows. As much as I'm not a fan, at least Jon&Kate and the Duggars have jobs are and functional members of society. Sure the Duggars are some weird cult/sect, but at least they pay taxes.

+1

^^^

ya im not trying to come off like a commie or anything but eventually the US government will have to step in and start regulating how many kids we have and all because of over population and all the problems that come with it. people like this are not helping, haha.

there is no way i could live with myself if i was having kids and didnt feel like i could give them the best opportunities in life i possibly could. i understand, accidents happen and you have kid but thats part of the ride to me, shit happens. this is just gross and should not be tolerated.

In segments of the interview that ran on the TODAY show on Monday and Tuesday, Suleman had said that she does not get welfare despite the food stamps she gets or the government payments for three children with varying disabilities — a son who is autistic, another child with ADHD and a third who is developmentally delayed in learning to speak. She also said she is able to provide for her children.

Tuesday night on Dateline, Suleman said that she is also in debt.

“How much in debt do you have now?” Curry asked.

“Probably 50. Close to 50,” she said.

“Thousand dollars?” Curry responded.

Suleman nodded.

“How is that not like welfare?” Curry pressed on.

“Oh, no,” Suleman protested. “These are student loans. You consolidate the loans, you pay it back. We don't pay back welfare.”

“Okay, so you don't have a job, Your students loans have run out… So you're saying you have no income coming in?” Curry summarized.

“At the moment, no,” Suleman said.

“Are you not being selfish?”

“No, I'm not being selfish. I don't believe I'm selfish in any way,” the mother of 14 said.

“But how is it not selfish to bring children in the world that you cannot actually afford?” Curry asked again.

“Because I know I'll be able to afford them when I'm done with my schooling,” Suleman said.

...who in their right mind raises their kids with student loans?! how does that even make sense?! at all?! if she's using those to pay for her kids, how is she paying for the supposed school she's attending?

people like this make me sometimes wish the government would step in and make this shit against the law. dumb bitch, i really, really hate people who blatanly have more kids than they can support on their own. two or three is one thing, but there is no way she can give all these kids the attention they deserve and need so they dont become assholes with problem later on.

Those kids will grow up to bully and/or kill my kids then blame it on their dysfunctional childhood. She should be thrown in a well

She kept saying "I'll be able to support them when I finish school." Okay, so finish school first, then have too many kids, is that so fucking hard. Also, what is up with her face? She should have used that cosmetic surgery money on her fucking offspring. This woman drives me completely out of my mind because as much as I try to avoid it, the story is everywhere, and I'm constantly reminded how grossly selfish people can be without ever even realizing it. I'm not sure how I feel about the government even supporting the handicapped children she has, because she should be getting NO money for something she brought upon herself. As terrible as not being able to conceive is for some people I think that sperm donation should be the only "fertility treatment" available. My feeling is just that if you can't conceive naturally (on the female's part anyway) you probably weren't meant to have a baby and you should leave it at that. Obviously that's unrealistic and everyone feels entitled/obligated to have a baby no matter what it takes, but I'm opinionated and unrealistic so whatever.