Amazing Packaging (Her Breath on Glass)

rtw88

what kind of music is it?

From the IFB Records site:

Her Breath On Glass - We Aimed Straight Down LP. Amazing new record by these emo veterans of The Last 40 Seconds and Saddest Landscape. Expect solid noisy 90's style emo with pained vocals and raw, visceral guitar and drums. This album will definitely please fans of the band, as they add some heavier parts, and some dark moodiness for a seriously epic set.

http://www.myspace.com/herbreathonglass

I have the first LP, which has unbelievable packaging. I'm talking hand made, multi-layerd, hand stamped, hand tied, fucking everything blah blah blah. If you're into fancy packaging check it out! The art and insert look incredible, but the music is inaudible. And trust me, I WANTED to like this band so bad. I have every release from the Saddest Landscape, and I always liked that band while everyone else complained about the vocals. Their 10" and their split w/ The Pine are their best releases. I really, really wanted to like Her breath on glass but just couldn't do it. Maybe they need a bassist, I duno. It's rad how DIY this band is or whatever, but the tunes are just unlistenable.