just received Lagwagon trashed on blue

vinylj26

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may have gotten the last one on this. ordered a little while ago, order went through fine, now fat is posting "no longer available". a friend ordered me one (clear green with black smoke) and i'm getting this one for my girlfriend. i'll post the (possible) final color, since it seems they got crazier down the line.

and sorry for the double post, but regardless of off centered labels, that record looks fucking incredible.

i just find his statement funny because i dont recall a smoke or fire with black smoke going for 200 bucks. i will certainly sell mine if thats the case.

"This is not unlike the smoke or fire sinking ship Lp with black vinyl mixed into the blue Lp(those go for up to $200). "

Hilarious!

God, that's the dumbest shit I've ever seen. I think it's fine if you want a copy and like the color but there are a ton of these records and no record of the variants. I just love when people make shit up to make it rare.

and sorry for the double post, but regardless of off centered labels, that record looks fucking incredible.

I saw what that was going for so I just put mine up, looks exactly like his but no off center labels.

i just find his statement funny because i dont recall a smoke or fire with black smoke going for 200 bucks. i will certainly sell mine if thats the case.

"This is not unlike the smoke or fire sinking ship Lp with black vinyl mixed into the blue Lp(those go for up to $200). "

Hilarious!

yah that was quite a ways off (as far as i know). someone did buy one in a personal sale for $100. thats the highest i know of for sure.