Single favorite piece you own?

uneven

Hey all,

New here, this board is pretty fucking spiffy, been collecting for years. Mainly Isis right now but I give anything a chance. I'm always up for trading or buying, especially test pressings of Panopticon right now lol.

Anyway, looking around, you guys have some massiv collections. Wondering what everyons single best bragging piece is? For example, my ultimate favorite album is the Sawblade 12" Isis put out back in 2000. 8/250, I geek every time I take it out.

What is everyone elses best single piece in their collections?

Later, thanks for this board, I think I'll be spending way too much time here lol - my wife is gonna leave me now :P

-uneven

Probably my copy of Fucked Up - Fums Perillosos. Here is a description from the guy who put it out:

The Fums Perillosos 7” is the Spanish press of Dangerous Fumes in a different cover. FUCKED UP played BCN (in Barcelona) and the record was sold only at that show. In Barcelona they speak a different dialect (Catalan) and the record is all laid out with Catalan text. The cover shows a really famous building of Barcelona that was set on fire in the 30’s too. 30 were made.

Here are a few photos of my copy, which is number 10/30.

[image]

[image]

Ive been here for an hour and this is already my favorite place on the internet.

Right now i've got an old and a new fav

Cave - Hunt Like Devil /500 came with CD and great artwork. Psych band from Chicago. Totally fresh and slammin

Charles Earland - Odyssey

Found this in a friend's dad's collection and shnagged it from him. Sleeve is jacked up but the record is pristine and the music is incredible fusion-funk

Guest baseball
Ive been here for an hour and this is already my favorite place on the internet.

Right now i've got an old and a new fav

Cave - Hunt Like Devil /500 came with CD and great artwork. Psych band from Chicago. Totally fresh and slammin

Charles Earland - Odyssey

Found this in a friend's dad's collection and shnagged it from him. Sleeve is jacked up but the record is pristine and the music is incredible fusion-funk

Nice, another Baltimore dude! That makes like 4 of us I think.

Nothing incredibly rare or "special" in my collection, but my favorite pieces are:

Ambitions - Stranger (gold /100)

Aloha - Light Works (pic disc)

Maps & Atlases - Trees, Swallows, Houses x2 (both clear, screen-printed vinyl, one is a rare misprint)

Fifth Hour Hero - Not Revenge... ("blueberry poutine")

Dead Hearts - Bitter Verses (glow in the dark!)

• 1 month later...