ODS test press sale/question

Hey guys

I need some advice. I am currently building a new online store for One Day Savior in order to avoid the ridiculous shipping charges that Merchdirect applies to every order and make it a more functional and cheap way for everyone to purchase records from the label.

One thing I noticed is that I have some test presses here at my place for records like Hopesfall, Embodyment, The Movielife, etc. and I was wondering, I would like to sell them via the online store but I dont want to basically have them be exteremely overpriced or cheap, so....

I want your help, what do you think the following prices should be for:

The Movielife/Ex Number split 7" Test Press /8 (I have one copy extra)

Hopesfall "The Satellite Years" LP Test Press /5 (I have 3 extra)

Embodyment "Hold Your Breath" LP Test Press /8 (I have 2 extra)

Hopesfall "No Wings To Speak Of" 10" Test Press /8 w/Handmade Jacket (I will have one extra when they are completed)

I know some of you have offered me money for these in the past but the truth is that I want it to be money that goes toward the label and drives people to the website/webstore. I wont be selling them early and it will be first come/first serve.

Let me know what you guys think of the idea.