THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE

it kinda bugs me that plan 9 from outer space is called the worst movie ever made, yes, it does suck, but i happen to think this is much worse. don't get me wrong, i love b-movies and horror movies of all kinds, but this is almost unbearable to watch:

DUCK! THE CARBINE HIGH MASSACRE-this movie gets my vote as the worst movie ever made. it's supposed to spoof on the Columbine shootings, but really, come on. i don't get offended by anything, so i am not saying this offends me, but it is just a shit movie. the guys that made this movie were put in jail because it was considered too extreme, insensitive and offensive, but it was probably because it sucked so fucking much.

what do you guys think the worst movie ever made is?

it kinda bugs me that plan 9 from outer space is called the worst movie ever made, yes, it does suck, but i happen to think this is much worse. don't get me wrong, i love b-movies and horror movies of all kinds, but this is almost unbearable to watch:

DUCK! THE CARBINE HIGH MASSACRE-this movie gets my vote as the worst movie ever made. it's supposed to spoof on the Columbine shootings, but really, come on. i don't get offended by anything, so i am not saying this offends me, but it is just a shit movie. the guys that made this movie were put in jail because it was considered too extreme, insensitive and offensive, but it was probably because it sucked so fucking much.

what do you guys think the worst movie ever made is?

I am pretty sure they were NOT put in jail for that. Not in America.

Anyhow, I am sure its a shitty movie, but now I want to see it.

My vote: The Gardener/Seeds of Evil (don't ask me why its 2 names)

Guest kingbuzzo

Duck! is pretty bad but it's far from the worst movie I've ever seen. At least it has Misty Mundae in it.

The Gardener is pretty bad. I picked it up on a whim two years ago when I was stuck in a store during a semi-flood and have been kicking myself since.

I honestly think I Know Who Killed Me might be the worst thing I've ever watched. It was just torture.

worst movie of all time:

dont mess with the zohan.

if you saw this, you know what im talking about. i went and saw this movie completely blazed with two of my old roomates who were also lifted. i swear, in our state of mind, the trailer for hollywood chiwawa(spelling is wrong) was the funniest shit i had ever seen. we were screaming laughing at the chaos and cute dogs talking on screen.

now the only reason i even bring up this fact is because at this point everything was funny. not dont mess with the zohan. i laughed one time during the "watch zohan fuck every old woman in new york after cutting their hair" montage and that was it. we left angry.

Guest naytoid

[image]

I saw this many years ago I can't even remember what made it so bad, but in the back of my mind every time I think of the worst movie I've seen this is first thing that I think of

Guest kevinb
I fucking hate this movie

[image]

I like this movie, a lot.. how can you not?

I don't know The only movie I can tolerate Steve martin in is planes,trains,autos

and Martin short is just annoying

I love Awesomely bad movies. Anything with JCVD or The California Governor are perfect.

Typically the bad movies that are just bad are comedies because they're bad and trying to be funny, so they're just not funny. You can't enjoy them on any level. And with that I present the two worst films ever made by man:

[image]

[image]

Guest kevinb
I don't know The only movie I can tolerate Steve martin in is planes,trains,autos

and Martin short is just annoying

How can you not dig Steve Martin? Have you seen the Jerk? Steve Martin is Hilarious.

sorry I skipped over that movie

Yes i love that movie as well....

I think it's just his acting more lately like the new pink panther, and all these stupid throw away movies he is doing now a days