Cmon jane doe !!!!!

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

ha yes another damn jane doe thread I was hoping they would have these for the mini tour they are on right now. :'(

and that damn f7 pic I was so convinced it was going up on that date to

Guest smccown13
New Jane Doe thread = reissue gets pushed another 6 months.

Every time you make a Jane Doe post, deathwish pushes it back another month?

bannon knows he is going to get PAAAAID off of this reissue. I don't own a single converge record, but i am a huge fan, and have probably seen them like 10 times. I'm 30 and stoked for this. Lets guess how much this will be. I have never bought a DW release, but, I say its going to be $19.99. this is a TOTAL shot in the dark, but what do you kids think?

attn variant nerds: chill out, in case this gets released the same week my mortgage payment gets raped from my checking account, and i gotta wait for my next pay period/hide this paypal transaction from my wife. (who really has no tolerance for me playing HHIG/From ashes rise LPs loud as fuck during cleaning day. in oher words.. Save me one :)

wine enduced ramble while watching the office..

xo

Guest kevinb
It's coming soon.

It's a VERY expensive project for us and contrary to popular belief, we are a small label.

It's getting there though, thanks.

-J.

Thanks for the info good sir... it will be my first time seeing you guys im goin to the cleveland show soon im so excited !

It's coming soon.

It's a VERY expensive project for us and contrary to popular belief, we are a small label.

-J.

i have to sell something for preparation....

keep your kidney!

It's coming soon.

-J.

Thanks for the info good sir... it will be my first time seeing you guys im goin to the cleveland show soon im so excited !

i shall be there too. this will be like 7 or 8 times now, heh. i am stoked to see pulling teeth though...should be a good time!