Frank Turner this weekend (Bay Area content)!

Anyone going to the Friday show at the Blank Club in San Jose or the Saturday show at Thee Parkside in San Francisco? I should be at both but my buddy bailed on me so I'm trying not to go all alone like a douche.

Also, Saturday Rvivr is playing at 3pm so you can go from that to Frank Turner! Too much punx for your face!

Anyone going to the Friday show at the Blank Club in San Jose or the Saturday show at Thee Parkside in San Francisco? I should be at both but my buddy bailed on me so I'm trying not to go all alone like a douche.

Also, Saturday Rvivr is playing at 3pm so you can go from that to Frank Turner! Too much punx for your face!

saw Rvivr on monday, pretty good but they are no bridge and tunnel. they had their 7 inch in 5 or 6 different colors. also had it on cd or tape including several t shirts

I saw him last week with a full band... Fucking Awesome!!!

he's playing with steve sotos band right? im pretty stoked to see him with the full band but wouldn't mind him doing a couple solo songs too.

im not sure. but i know he did do a fair amount of songs alone, so i don't think you'll be let down.

he's playing with steve sotos band right? im pretty stoked to see him with the full band but wouldn't mind him doing a couple solo songs too.

im not sure. but i know he did do a fair amount of songs alone, so i don't think you'll be let down.

man. just got home. fuckin perfect setlist! so much fun. i love this man.

setlist (not in order but i think thats everything he played)

i knew prufrock

substitute

photosynthesis

love ire and song

long live the queen

reasons not to be an idiot

the real damage

the ballad of me and my friends

dancing queen

man. just got home. fuckin perfect setlist! so much fun. i love this man.

setlist (not in order but i think thats everything he played)

i knew prufrock

substitute

photosynthesis

love ire and song

long live the queen

reasons not to be an idiot

the real damage

the ballad of me and my friends

dancing queen

is he the headliner?

Naw, I don't hate going alone but this is gonna be like three shows in two weeks I've gone to alone. I just hate not having anyone to talk to about it. Like, Two Cow Garage fucking killed it live and I got no one to sit and bask with about it. Plus the Blank Club is a bar (not a venue with a bar, but a bar with a stage) and I always kinda feel if I'm alone in a bar I should be drinking. And when I'm alone, I kinda don't want to drink because it makes me feel like an alcoholic.