Craigslist, Thank you.

Picked up a phillips turntable, kenwood receiver, 2 klh speakers and an old kenwood turntable cabinet with some country lp boxsets for 40 bucks because of craigs list. all for the girlfriend. she couldnt be happier.( i ended up with the cabinet, i couldnt be happier)

any other craigs list sucess stories?

There is something horribly wrong when we live in a world where Bad Brains are in small print below bands like Augustana and Jack's Mannequin. That, my friends, is fucked.

if you saw them play recently you wouldn't be saying that. You'd think they were put right where they belong.

bad brains was one of the strangest performances i have ever seen, circa 2007.

if you saw them play recently you wouldn't be saying that. You'd think they were put right where they belong.

bad brains was one of the strangest performances i have ever seen, circa 2007.

yeah they played chicago this year.......i paid for a spectacle, and I sure as hell got a spectacle!

the best part was the people watching...seriously who DOESN'T know how insane HR is?

How do you go see Bad Brains and not expect a complete trainwreck? Even if you're old and don't know what's going on anymore...hilarious...