This Will Destroy You

just got back from the show

they had the following merch available

3 different shirts for $15 each

Young Mountain on vinyl on gold, black and white (which i believe might be a second pressing because it didn't look like a silkscreened cover) -- all at $15 each

This Will Destroy You on red and blue -- both $15 each

both CDs for $10 and some collab CD between one of the guys in TWDY and Brent Eyestone

i got the blue TWDY and the white Young Mountain.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Mountain on vinyl on gold, black and white (which i believe might be a second pressing because it didn't look like a silkscreened cover) -- all at $15 each

both CDs for $10 and some collab CD between one of the guys in TWDY and Brent Eyestone

awesome, could you take a picture of the repress?

also, what color on gold was the silkscreen cover?

are you talking about the first press. cause i thought they released all the colors in both silk screen sleeves.

the one i have is translucent gold with a oatmeal and copper silk screen sleeve. i also have clear with a brown and gold silk screen sleeve.

are you talking about the first press. cause i thought they released all the colors in both silk screen sleeves.

the one i have is translucent gold with a oatmeal and copper silk screen sleeve. i also have clear with a brown and gold silk screen sleeve.

there are five colors of the first pressing of YM. I was asking him what color on gold was the silkscreened cover, as there are two variations.

i don't know what the cover/vinyl variants were. i just asked the merch guy what vinyl colors they had for Young Mountain and chose the one that I didn't have (the white one). I previously had the gold vinyl with the hand-screened cover.

i won't be able to take any pics until i get back to my apt on monday.

just got back. they were amazing. i picked up a 2nd press young mountain, white vinyl oatmeal/maroon cover signed by the band, a blue copy of the self titled, a drum stick and a poster. awesome night.

Haha, I think you were the dude who talked to Andrew right before I did. I had to wait till they packed up to do the interview, I was there till like 1am but it's a pretty good interview. It was a good show, but I would have liked it if they were on a stage. It was really hard to see if you weren't up close. Also, didn't get any merch as I have all three copies of the new album coming.

just got back. they were amazing. i picked up a 2nd press young mountain, white vinyl oatmeal/maroon cover signed by the band, a blue copy of the self titled, a drum stick and a poster. awesome night.

Haha, I think you were the dude who talked to Andrew right before I did. I had to wait till they packed up to do the interview, I was there till like 1am but it's a pretty good interview. It was a good show, but I would have liked it if they were on a stage. It was really hard to see if you weren't up close. Also, didn't get any merch as I have all three copies of the new album coming.

haha crazy! i probably saw you as well, there werent that many people, and it my opinion, that band is so much better live.

haha crazy! i probably saw you as well, there werent that many people, and it my opinion, that band is so much better live.

Yeah I was the dude who looked painfully out of place. I think I had my gray jacket, glasses and black baseball hat. Everyone else was totally dressed to impress. And they were awesome live, I just wish I could have seen more. I moved my car right before they started so I got in right as they begun so I was a little ways back and there wasn't enough crowd movement to acceptably plow to the front.

anyhow, SOOOO Stoked for all three colors.

Oh and according to the band they have like 50 copies left before the first pressing is OOP. Crazy!

Yeah I was the dude who looked painfully out of place. I think I had my gray jacket, glasses and black baseball hat. Everyone else was totally dressed to impress. And they were awesome live, I just wish I could have seen more. I moved my car right before they started so I got in right as they begun so I was a little ways back and there wasn't enough crowd movement to acceptably plow to the front.

Oh and according to the band they have like 50 copies left before the first pressing is OOP. Crazy!

yeah, i was surprised at how many douchey kids were there... did you hear him ask if anyone had a place to stay that they could crash at? "green friendly people preferably" haha.

yeah, i was surprised at how many douchey kids were there... did you hear him ask if anyone had a place to stay that they could crash at? "green friendly people preferably" haha.

Dude, that went *whew* right over my head. I went to my wife and was like, "That's an odd request" and she had to explain what it meant. I felt like an old man, "OH! 'Green Friendly' I get it".

[image]

i'm kinda dissapointed this is a dbl lp but it doesn't come with a gatefold sleeve.

i just got mine in today, and i couldnt agree more

I think a gatefold would have been nice, especially for $15 from the band or $20 from the label, but oh well.

I haven't received my copies in the mail yet, but I checked out a friend's copy...I'm kinda bummed about the package as a whole. I wish the epic artwork could have been presented in a better package :-[

Oh well, great record nonetheless