Record Store Day...who's going and to what store?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33tours in montreal,

it sucks because some releases are officially delayed and the others still supposed to

come out on RSD havent showed up yet and theyre starting to think that they wont have

them by saturday, if at all.

i really wanted to score the BadReligion, sonic youth , gaslight and pavement releases. hopefully some online stores will have a few-

NOTICE!

if anyone can find a copy of the misfits, please pick it up for me. I emailed the store I am going to and it seems they have not gotten the gaslight 10" (which I have on order from a while back so no biggie) and the misfits. This is the one album by them that I simple adore and would love to own a copy. I have cash in the bank and can paypal you some money saturday night or now if you know you can get a copy. I also have my name on a BR 7" if you wish to trade (with a little money sent from me to compensate the difference). Seriously, this would make me a happy camper if someone would do this.

If you strictly can only be in Glendale/Burbank then you're shit out of luck, but if you have the time, take the extra five minute drive to Hollywood and hit up Amoeba, or if you have a little more time go to Rockaway in Silverlake.
Thanks man! It was going to be a bit of a chore to get out in the first place, so I'm glad you wised me up. I'll try and make it to Amoeba.

Guest drahtuos
Going to Slowtrain Music in Salt Lake. I'll probably be there when it opens to make sure I get the good stuff, then I'll probably go back in the evening to see Eagle Twin play.

same here brother, i'm going to try and get there as early as i can might hit up some of the graywhales too. and i'll have to drop by randy's even though i don't think they're doing anything for record store day.

just got back:

hit up wazoo records/underground sounds/encore records in ann arbor

quick hit up hello records in detroit brand new shop and got first dibs on some sweet shit.

og pressings of ride the lightning and and justice for all 2xlp for $5 and $8 respectively, i was nice and gave the justice to my friend since i already have it, great deals here though.