PO: BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! Scrambles LP clear b

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! "Scrambles" LP VC exclusive color

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/ASM-176-1

Sorry to drop this bomb (no punk intended) on you, but we just got the head's up from Asian Man headquarters that we could announce the pre-order for "Scrambles" on vinyl and on an exclusive color (clear blue). I know that many of you have been wondering what was happening with this record, well here it is. I don't have an official date of when we expect these as Jeff (BTMI mastermind and innovator) is working on a completely radical package for the vinyl pressing. Expect something amazing. Also expect these to sell out really fast (this is out of an edition of 300 copies, of which we are posting 290).

Bomb is one of Vinyl Collective's most heralded bands and it is exciting for us to see them doing so well. I hear Jeff has another new band going and I am really excited to hear what that is all about.

Also expect news in a day or two from us about a BTMI restock courtesy of Asbestos who raided their closets to send us lots of different BTMI records.

Guest Admin
Several minutes ago I suddenly though to myself, "I haven't been on vinylcollective all day...what if the Scrambles pre-order goes up?"

It's like fate wants me to keep collecting BTMI

you are psychic my friend, I think you might have ESPN