Awkward Plots

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to play? You basically summarize a movies plot factually but really awkwardly. If you guess, you get to do the next one.

Here's a start (easy):

Man suffers, mid-life crisis, seduces teenage daughters friend, killed by gay neighbor.

Fave movie everrrrrrrr.

Okay, my turn. [easy]

A boy lives with his mother's sister, takes a train to school, meets two friends, and then he fights an old diary that is posessed by a piece of he who must not be named's soul and fights a huge basilisk snake and then a part of the snake's fang stabs him in the shoulder and he almost dies except then a phoenix flies out of nowhere and cries on his wound and everything is awesome.

a real one;

A man we never meet kills himself, friends stay at brother's house, they do drugs, have sex, and even offer their husbands to a certain friend so she can conceive.

Who wants to play? You basically summarize a movies plot factually but really awkwardly. If you guess, you get to do the next one.

Here's a start (easy):

Man suffers, mid-life crisis, seduces teenage daughters friend, killed by gay neighbor.

Fave movie everrrrrrrr.

Okay, my turn. [easy]

A boy lives with his mother's sister, takes a train to school, meets two friends, and then he fights an old diary that is posessed by a piece of he who must not be named's soul and fights a huge basilisk snake and then a part of the snake's fang stabs him in the shoulder and he almost dies except then a phoenix flies out of nowhere and cries on his wound and everything is awesome.

a real one;

A man we never meet kills himself, friends stay at brother's house, they do drugs, have sex, and even offer their husbands to a certain friend so she can conceive.

That's like a chick flick...I'm guessing Sisterhood of the traveling uterus.

Here's a start (easy):

Fave movie everrrrrrrr.

Okay, my turn. [easy]

a real one;

The Big Chill, and I blame my mother for even knowing that.

A man is having a barbeque.

one day before hand, he discovers his wife is cheating on him with his neighbor.

pretends nothing happened, invited all neighbors over for barbeque.

Cheating neighbor walks up to main character on grill, small talk, guy grabs neighbor on back of head,

smashes face into the flaming grill

Starts smashing grill cover on neighbors head.

??

profit

A weird man-child loses his bike. Spends the movie trying to find his bike and, along the way, encounters a ghost. He also does a very unique dance on top of a bar.

Pee-wees big adventure.

Not enough guessing to much plotting.

Plot:

A futuristic convicted murderer, reigns terror on television game show and kills several popular athletes.

A weird man-child loses his bike. Spends the movie trying to find his bike and, along the way, encounters a ghost. He also does a very unique dance on top of a bar.

Pee-wees big adventure.

Plot:

A futuristic convicted murderer, reigns terror on television game show and kills several popular athletes.

A couple lives in a trailer and decides they want a baby. The husband works for a guy that tells bad jokes and has a ton of kids. Two guys escape from prison through a shit tunnel. Then there's a motorcycle guy who can shoot lizards from very far away.

AMIDOINITRITE?

Pee-wees big adventure.

Plot:

Running Man?

A paleontologist is kidnapped by a race of dinosaur people in an alternate dimension. The paleontologist's boyfriend and his brother travel to the dimension in an attempt rescue the paleontologist, who we later discover is the true heir to the alternate dimension, and her father, the king, has been turned into a rampant fungus. There's something about a crystal in here too.

Pee-wees big adventure.

Plot:

Running Man?

A paleontologist is kidnapped by a race of dinosaur people in an alternate dimension. The paleontologist's boyfriend and his brother travel to the dimension in an attempt rescue the paleontologist, who we later discover is the true heir to the alternate dimension, and her father, the king, has been turned into a rampant fungus. There's something about a crystal in here too.

Super Mario Brothers

Fave movie everrrrrrrr.

Okay, my turn. [easy]

a real one;

The Big Chill, and I blame my mother for even knowing that.

whateverrrr, that movie is awesome. it was sitting next to me, which is why it won.