pooping insanity

Once I was sick on the crapper, and I simultaneously puked and shat.

I did this once, but also tucked my member in the bowl for a piss too.

I was terribly ill but I still found the funny side in it.

once again...you can't do that, you'll lose internal pressure and implode...and become a midget

Once I was sick on the crapper, and I simultaneously puked and shat.

I did this once, but also tucked my member in the bowl for a piss too.

I was terribly ill but I still found the funny side in it.

Wait, you mean you don't always piss and shit at the same time? That's the only way I know how to do it. When I sit down on a toilet it's a no holds barred escape from my body.

true story:

once i was super sick, throwing up 3 days straight. on the last day i was in my boxers with my face in the toilet, 35 min's in to throwing up (food poison) i had to shit.....well i pull off my boxers and shit straight on the lanoliam floor.

2 weeks ago on tour: in san diego i was shaking all day long. we started to set up and i could feel that it was gonna be a long set. 3 songs in i had thrown up in my mouth....after 12 songs i was done.....went to the bathroom to take a shit.....EXPLOSION!!!!! turn around as im pulling my pants up and threw up. it splashed so hard that shit flew out of the toilet in to my face and clothes. shit!

the worst are the hangover poops where its just uncomfortable and your hungover so your head is spinning then you think youre done, go back to bed then like 15 mins later you have to poop again. that cycle has been lasting a good 2 hours for me now (im sitting on the toilet as im typing this) DAMN YOU SUSHI AND SAKI BOMBS!@!

I don't drink, but there's nights where I wake up at 3am to shit, then again at 3:20, and so on. It sucks.

Beer shit are just horrendous. They're really loud and smelly, and it's just an all around bad experience.

I have a friend of mine who had something wrong with his intestines (since been fixed) and one day he came up to me and simply asked me:

"Have you ever farted and then had your ankles feel wet?"

I would imagine that would be the worst shit ever.