The Gaslight Anthem Live at Park Avenue Records

m theory records. It's 2 blocks away from my apartment. Was that you that was buying the gaslight anthem 10"?

yep.

i had to ask the lady about it, and she didnt know what i was talking about.. then some customer overheard me and told me where it was! they had it separate from the RSD vinyl, and put it with NEW 10"s

im actually in san jose today, me and my brother went to streetlight and they had a ton of the gaslight 10". when we went back so i could by she and him, they were all gone

if you are in san jose, streetlight is doing 20% off everything today! pretty rad! gaslight 10" was 8.72 including tax! they had everything

Maybe this guy bought em all and now wants 75 bucks for em. Disgusting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260395895459&category=306QQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%252BIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D15%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

im actually in san jose today, me and my brother went to streetlight and they had a ton of the gaslight 10". when we went back so i could by she and him, they were all gone

if you are in san jose, streetlight is doing 20% off everything today! pretty rad! gaslight 10" was 8.72 including tax! they had everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260395895459&category=306QQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%252BIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D15%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

that was the rad thing at streetlight, they had a limit of one of all record store day stuff

and hes charging 37 dollars for international shipping

thats fucking awesome. i sorta wished i made it out there.

shit, one store I went to had like ten of them there, all for 8.99. I paid $8 for the fucking bad religion 7", fucking brett needs to buy more road bikes or something, shit, damn scam if you ask me.

I Set My Friends On Fire needs to make more youtube videos, dawg. Mr. Brett isn't made of money.

I've been following him on twitter for months now and it seems like he is, hahaha

Either way, I'm stoked to have the 7", just not really sure why it cost me $8

Guest adam526
Good luck finding these things. The whole city of Denver had two copies from what I've heard.

I managed to find a store selling early today and somehow scored a test pressing too!

that's bullshit, twist and shout had like 10 copies when I went there

Have we not established that all the labels are supposed to look like test presses?