Finally got my first record..

off ebay. I've been collecting records for a few years now but i've only been in the ebay world for a few months and to be honest i never really bid on anything serious, cause price jumps high easily on items. But tonight i decided to follow an item when there was 30 mins left and said to myself why not? and to my huge surprise i won the record with 3 bids on it already. the record is Blue Monday - Rewritten (picture disc), won it for 7,16$. i don't know for how much they usually go, but for me at that price, it's a damn good win.

and since were on the topic, what's the first record you won in the ebay world?

Guest adam526
Congrats! It can be really fun. I think mine was Brand New's "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" 7" on pink back when I was in high school!

You're either talking about the Sic Transit 7" on Pink or the Quiet Things 7" on Red & Green, unless you have a copy of the Quiet Things 7" on Pink /1

Congrats! It can be really fun. I think mine was Brand New's "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" 7" on pink back when I was in high school!

You're either talking about the Sic Transit 7" on Pink or the Quiet Things 7" on Red & Green, unless you have a copy of the Quiet Things 7" on Pink /1

You are right, it is Sic Transit..

i know it's not the first i got off ebay, but it's the first i can remember

JEW - Static Prevails

and bear with me, because i know it's cliche, but my girlfriend (now wife) was bidding against me to get this for my birthday.

neither of us knew the other was bidding, but thankfully this was before the vinyl craze began so i was able to figure out it was her bidding before the price got too high and i quit.

she ended up winning it for around $30, but had it not been for me it probably would have been closer to $15

Guest adam526

The first record I can remember listening to and playing was 'Tommy' by the Who, but the first record I bought on my own was Blondie 'Parallel Lines'. I would just buy records casually when I find them for really cheap, then I started to notice more and more titles I was interested in pressed on vinyl.

Oh, in the Ebay world. I bought Weezer's Maladroit, Pinkerton, Blue, and Green in one lot for $60.