lluuuucceeeerrrooooooooo

wereee amewwesome toingight. in Phily I saw thenm and Dave fromre the Loved ones played musci for opening set. HE was areallllly awesome. I love Dave.

I love Lufcero. They played a lottte of things I like. I don't reallly remember...I forgot to write downw whawt they played. I lknow you all like set listssss..... I love youu ans I want to hmake youhappy but I don't have a set list cause I cdrak to much.

I just know they pslaayed things I love. And I had A lot of PBR and I hasd a good time. I hope you cans seee Lucero tcause they put on really goooood shgows.

In Az they will be on tour with Black Joe Lewis who is a fucking rad band. Think Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings with a male singer

you should know that no one listens to the sharon jones on here... or at least most don't.. i think the dap kings are a whole ton better though than the honey bears... and sharon puts on a better show.. the woman has a attitude. it's fucking awesome.

Guest genericinsight

I wish I could have gone to NYC last night, I had to handle a show.... and wished I was at Lucero the whole time. Meh.